Top Inspirational Quotes for Women This 2021
Top Inspirational Quotes for Women This 2021 – Women are known for wearing a lot of hats. Mothers, daughters, caretakers, CEOs, lovers, warriors, dreamers, and doers are all among them. You’ve come to the correct spot if you’re seeking for the greatest selection of inspiring quotations from successful women.
So in this article, we collected a large collection of the Best Motivational Quotes for Women. Quotes express our inner feelings, and these quotes will surely get you motivated and inspired. Please feel free to share our quotes with your friends.
Aside from this Top Inspirational Quotes for Women, it also includes motivational quotes about success, inspirational quotes about self-worth, and quotes about money.
What are Quotes?
Quotes are a group of words taken from a text or speech that are repeated or copied out, usually with a disclaimer that the author or speaker is not the original.
Top Inspirational Quotes for Women
So here are some of the top inspirational quotes for women. Go ahead and try them!
- “I love to see a young girl go out and grab the world by the lapels. Life’s a bitch. You’ve got to go out and kick ass.” — Maya Angelou
- “It took me quite a long time to develop a voice, and now that I have it, I am not going to be silent.” — Madeleine Albright
- “No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.” — Eleanor Roosevelt
- “Far away there in the sunshine are my highest aspirations. I may not reach them, but I can look up and see their beauty, believe in them, and try to follow where they lead.” — Louisa May Alcott
- “As a woman I have no country. As a woman my country is the whole world.” —Virginia Woolf
- “I am an example of what is possible when girls from the very beginning of their lives are loved and nurtured by people around them. I was surrounded by extraordinary women in my life who taught me about quiet strength and dignity.” — Michelle Obama
- “I’ve come to believe that each of us has a personal calling that’s as unique as a fingerprint – and that the best way to succeed is to discover what you love and then find a way to offer it to others in the form of service, working hard, and also allowing the energy of the universe to lead you.” — Oprah Winfrey
- “My will shall shape the future. Whether I fail or succeed shall be no one’s doing but my own. I am the force. I can clear any obstacle before me or I can be lost in the maze. My choice. My responsibility. Win or lose; only I hold the key to my destiny.” — Elaine Maxwell
- “A lot of people are afraid to say what they want. That’s why they don’t get what they want.” — Madonna
- “The most effective way to do it, is to do it.” — Amelia Earhart.
- “Always concentrate on how far you have come, rather than how far you have left to go. The difference in how easy it seems will amaze you.” — Heidi Johnson
- “I am willing to put myself through anything, temporary pain or discomfort means nothing to me as long as I can see that the experience will take me to a new level. I am interested in the unknown, and the only path to the unknown is through breaking barriers, an often painful process.” — Diana Nyad
- “Any woman who understands the problems of running a home will be nearer to understanding the problems of running a country.” — Margaret Thatcher
- “Destiny is a name often given in retrospect to choices that had dramatic consequences.” — J. K. Rowling
- “I think beauty comes from within. If you’re happy and look at life in the best way you can, even when there are problems, it can make you beautiful on the outside.” — Faith Hill
READ: Top 10 Smooth Pick Up Lines For Him This 2021 and Top 10 Cheesy Pick Up Lines in Tagalog For Crush This 2021
Success Quotes for Women
Here are additional reads about success quotes for women.
- “Some positive creativity has got to start with humanity and when you’re a human being, you feel, you suffer.” — Marilyn Monroe
- “A woman is the full circle. Within her is the power to create, nurture and transform.” — Diane Mariechild
- “The question isn’t who’s going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me.” — Ayn Rand
- “Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn.” — Harriet Beecher Stowe
- “You must learn to be still in the midst of activity and to be vibrantly alive in repose.” — Indira Gandhi
- The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud.” — Coco Chanel
- “Every woman has the right to be beautiful.” — Elizabeth Arden
- “Nothing is impossible; the word itself says ‘I’m possible’!” — Audrey Hepburn
- “Although the world is full of suffering, it is also full of the overcoming of it.” — Helen Keller
- “You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.” — Mae West
- Whatever women do they must do twice as well as men to be thought half as good. Luckily, this is not difficult.” — Charlotte Whitton
- “Every time you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing.” — Mother Teresa
- I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naïve or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman.” — Anaïs Nin
- Life is not easy for any of us. But what of that? We must have perseverance and above all confidence in ourselves. We must believe that we are gifted for something and that this thing must be attained.” — Marie Curie
- “You never lose by loving. You always lose by holding back.” — Barbara De Angelis
READ: 15 Funniest Tagalog Love Quotes for Guys This 2021 and 10 Funniest Tagalog Love Quotes For Her This 2021
Motivational and Inspirational Quotes for Business
Here are other inspirational Quotes for Getting Work Done
- “The last 10% it takes to launch something takes as much energy as the first 90%.” — Rob Kalin
- “If you’re interested in the living heart of what you do, focus on building things rather than talking about them.” — Ryan Freitas,
- “Best startups generally come from somebody needing to scratch an itch.” — Michael Arrington
- “Some people dream of success, while other people get up every morning and make it happen.” — Wayne Huizenga
- “Ideas are easy. Implementation is hard.” — Guy Kawasaki
- “An entrepreneur is someone who has a vision for something and a want to create.” — David Karp, founder
- “Get a mentor in the applicable field if you’re at all unsure of what you’re looking for.” — Kyle Bragger
- “Every day that we spent not improving our products was a wasted day.” — Joel Spolsky
- “Anything that is measured and watched, improves.” — Bob Parsons
- “Stay self-funded as long as possible.” — Garrett Camp
- “Don’t play games that you don’t understand, even if you see lots of other people making money from them.” — Tony Hsieh
- “Timing, perseverance, and ten years of trying will eventually make you look like an overnight success.” — Biz Stone
- “No more romanticizing about how cool it is to be an entrepreneur. It’s a struggle to save your company’s life – and your own skin – every day of the week.” — Spencer Fry
- “You can’t make anything viral, but you can make something good.” — Peter Shankman
- “Data beats emotions.” — Sean Rad
READ: Pinaka Corny Pick Up Lines For Your Girlfriend This 2021 and English Corny Pick Up Lines That Will Make You Cringe This 2021
Inspirational Quotes About Self-Worth
Additionally, here are inspirational quotes about self-worth.
- You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection.
- Self-care is never a selfish act–it is simply good stewardship of the only gift I have, the gift I was put on earth to offer to others.
- Why should we worry about what others think of us, do we have more confidence in their opinions than we do our own?
- Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world.
- Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.
- What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
- Remember, you have been criticizing yourself for years, and it hasn’t worked. Try approving of yourself and see what happens.
- Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does.
- You’re always with yourself, so you might as well enjoy the company.
- The better you feel about yourself, the less you feel the need to show off.
READ: Top 10 Cheesy Pick Up Lines in English For Him This 2021 and Top 10 Cheesy Pick Up Lines in English For Him This 2021
Quotes about Money Problems
Lastly, see the tagalog money problem quotes for you.
- We always had money problems. Sometimes I would lie awake at night wondering how to pay the rent.
- When there is tension, arguments and money problems, it’s tough to do your work. Some people thrive on that. I don’t.
- I wish I’d said it first, and I don’t even know who did: The only problems that money can solve are money problems
- People don’t like the idea of thinking long term. Many are desperately seeking short term answers because they have money problems to be solved today.
- If you’re a struggling artist having money problems just superglue a brick in the middle of a blanket, and call it art. Someone will buy it.
- I came to realize that my money problems, worries, and shortages largely began and ended with the person in my mirror. I realized also that if I could learn to manage the character I shaved with every morning, I would win with money.
- Money is a never-ending problem.
- Blood’s not thicker than money
- Knowledge without action cost money
- Life’s not all about money.
Comments and Suggestions
We would love to hear your own quotes! Leave a comment if you have any Tagalog quotes to share.
- Inspirational Quotes About Marriage For A Stronger Married Life
- Top Inspirational Quotes for Friends
- Inspirational Quotes About Dreams and Making Them Real
- Top Inspirational Quotes for Family
- Morning Inspirational Quotes for an Inspiring Morning
- Top Inspirational Quotes for Business
- Top Inspirational Quotes For Students
- Inspirational Quotes About Leadership to Become An Inspiring Leader
- Best Motivational Quotes for Graduates [Short and Inspirational]