Top Inspirational Quotes for Stronger Family This 2021
Top Inspirational Quotes for Stronger Family This 2021– Whether it’s brief family quotes to share with your sister, who also happens to be your best friend, or inspirational family sayings your grandfather would adore, these family love quotes all have one thing in common: family is everything.
So in this article, we collected a large collection of the Best Motivational Quotes for Family. Because if you weren’t already feeling the family love, these family quotations and sayings will make you feel good about your favorite people—no matter how crazy the lot is!
Aside from this Top Inspirational Quotes for a Stronger Family, it also includes motivational quotes about success, inspirational quotes about self-worth, and quotes about money.
What are Quotes?
Quotes are a group of words taken from a text or speech that are repeated or copied out, usually with a disclaimer that the author or speaker is not the original.
Top Inspirational Quotes for a Stronger Family
So here are some of the top inspirational quotes for friends. Go ahead and try them!
“It didn’t matter how big our house was; it mattered that there was love in it.” — Peter Buffett
“Call it a clan, call it a network, call it a tribe, call it a family: Whatever you call it, whoever you are, you need one.” — Jane Howard
“Family means nobody gets left behind or forgotten.” — David Ogden Stiers
“We may have our differences, but nothing’s more important than family.” –Coco
“The bond that links your true family is not one of blood, but of respect and joy in each other’s life.” – Richard Bach
“A happy family is but an earlier heaven.” – George Bernard Shaw
“Being a family means you are a part of something very wonderful. It means you will love and be loved for the rest of your life.” – Lisa Weed
“Happiness is having a large, loving, caring, close-knit family in another city.” ― George Burns
“A family is a risky venture, because the greater the love, the greater the loss… That’s the trade-off. But I’ll take it all.” — Brad Pitt
“The strength of a family, like the strength of an army, lies in its loyalty to each other.” – Mario Puzo
The most important thing in the world is family and love.” – John Wooden
“When everything goes to hell, the people who stand by you without flinching–they are your family.” – Jim Butcher
“To us, family means putting your arms around each other and being there.” — Barbara Bush
“In family life, love is the oil that eases friction, the cement that binds closer together, and the music that brings harmony.” – Friedrich Nietzsche
“The other night I ate at a real nice family restaurant. Every table had an argument going.” — George Carlin
“Families are messy. Immortal families are eternally messy. Sometimes the best we can do is to remind each other that we’re related for better or for worse…and try to keep the maiming and killing to a minimum.” ― Rick Riordan
“Family is not an important thing. It’s everything.” –Michael J. Fox
“Family faces are magic mirrors. Looking at people who belong to us, we see the past, present, and future.” – Gail Lumet Buckley
“The greatest thing in family life is to take a hint when a hint is intended-and not to take a hint when a hint isn’t intended.” — Robert Frost
“The family is one of nature’s masterpieces.” – George Santayana
“Families are the compass that guides us. They are the inspiration to reach great heights, and our comfort when we occasionally falter.” – Brad Henry
“You are the bows from which your children as living arrows are sent forth.¨ — Khalil Gibran
“So much of what is best in us is bound up in our love of family, that it remains the measure of our stability because it measures our sense of loyalty.” — Haniel Long
¨A man should never neglect his family for business.” — Walt Disney
“The homemaker has the ultimate career. All other careers exist for one purpose only – and that is to support the ultimate career.” ― C.S. Lewis
¨Sister is probably the most competitive relationship within the family, but once the sisters are grown, it becomes the strongest relationship.¨ — Margaret Mead
“Everyone needs a house to live in, but a supportive family is what builds a home.” – Anthony Liccione
¨There is no such thing as fun for the whole family.¨ — Jerry Seinfeld
“My grandmother started walking five miles a day when she was sixty. She’s ninety-seven now, and we don’t know where the heck she is.” ― Ellen DeGeneres
¨You don’t choose your family. They are God’s gift to you, as you are to them.¨ — Desmond Tutu
“Parents are like God because you wanna know they’re out there, and you want them to think well of you, but you really only call when you need something.”― Chuck Palahniuk
“The informality of family life is a blessed condition that allows us all to become our best while looking our worst.” – Marge Kennedy
¨I know all those words, but that sentence makes no sense to me.”― Matt Groening
“The greatest gift of family life is to be intimately acquainted with people you might never even introduce yourself to, had life not done it for you.” — Kendall Hailey
“Being part of a family means smiling for photos.” –Harry Morgan
“That’s what people do who love you. They put their arms around you and love you when you’re not so lovable.”― Deb Caletti
“There’s nothing that makes you more insane than family. Or more happy, or more exasperated, or more secure.” – Jim Butcher
“Family is family.” – Linda Linney
Inspirational Quotes About Family Problems
Here are quotes about family problems.
“In time of test, family is best.” – Burmese Proverb
“If the family were a boat, it would be a canoe that makes no progress unless everyone paddles.” – Letty Cottin Pogrebin
“One day you will do things for me that you hate. That is what it means to be family.”― Jonathan Safran Foer
“I am blessed to have so many great things in my life – family, friends, and God. All will be in my thoughts daily.” –Lil’ Kim
“I have learned that to be with those I like is enough.”― Walt Whitman
“The family–that dear octopus from whose tentacles we never quite escape, nor, in our inmost hearts, ever quite wish to.” – Dodie Smith
“The family is the first essential cell of human society.” – Pope John XXIII
“My dear young cousin, if there’s one thing I’ve learned over the eons, it’s that you can’t give up on your family, no matter how tempting they make it.” ― Rick Riordan
“Rejoice with your family in the beautiful land of life.” – Albert Einstein
“Let love be genuine. Abhor what is evil; hold fast to what is good.” –Romans 12:9
“Sticking with your family is what makes it a family.” – Mitch Albom
“What can you do to promote world peace? Go home and love your family.” — Mother Teresa
“It’s all about the quality of life and finding a happy balance between work and friends and family.” – Philip Green
“If you cannot get rid of the family skeleton, you may as well make it dance.”
― George Bernard Shaw
“Show me a family of readers, and I will show you the people who move the world.”― Napoleon Bonaparte
“Parents were the only ones obligated to love you; from the rest of the world you had to earn it.”― Ann Brashares
“Family and friends are hidden treasures, seek them and enjoy their riches.” – Wanda Hope Carter
“My family is my life, and everything else comes second as far as what’s important to me.” – Michael Imperioli
“Home is people. Not a place. If you go back there after the people are gone, then all you can see is what is not there any more.”― Robin Hobb
“It is the smile of a child, the love of a mother, the joy of a father, the togetherness of a family.” — Menacheim Begin
“The family is the test of freedom; because the family is the only thing that the free man makes for himself and by himself.” – Gilbert K. Chesterton
“That sounds terrific, thought Cary, just you, your comatose wife your shell-shocked son, and your daughter who hates your guts. Not to mention that your two kids may be in love with each other. Yeah, that sounds like a perfect family reunion.” ― Cassandra Clare
“Home is where you are loved the most and act the worst.” ― Marjorie Pay Hinckley
Motivational and Inspirational Quotes for Business
Here are other inspirational Quotes for Getting Work Done
- “The last 10% it takes to launch something takes as much energy as the first 90%.” — Rob Kalin
- “If you’re interested in the living heart of what you do, focus on building things rather than talking about them.” — Ryan Freitas,
- “Best startups generally come from somebody needing to scratch an itch.” — Michael Arrington
- “Some people dream of success, while other people get up every morning and make it happen.” — Wayne Huizenga
- “Ideas are easy. Implementation is hard.” — Guy Kawasaki
- “An entrepreneur is someone who has a vision for something and a want to create.” — David Karp, founder
- “Get a mentor in the applicable field if you’re at all unsure of what you’re looking for.” — Kyle Bragger
- “Every day that we spent not improving our products was a wasted day.” — Joel Spolsky
- “Anything that is measured and watched, improves.” — Bob Parsons
- “Stay self-funded as long as possible.” — Garrett Camp
- “Don’t play games that you don’t understand, even if you see lots of other people making money from them.” — Tony Hsieh
- “Timing, perseverance, and ten years of trying will eventually make you look like an overnight success.” — Biz Stone
- “No more romanticizing about how cool it is to be an entrepreneur. It’s a struggle to save your company’s life – and your own skin – every day of the week.” — Spencer Fry
- “You can’t make anything viral, but you can make something good.” — Peter Shankman
- “Data beats emotions.” — Sean Rad
Inspirational Quotes About Self-Worth
Additionally, here are inspirational quotes about self-worth.
- You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection.
- Self-care is never a selfish act–it is simply good stewardship of the only gift I have, the gift I was put on earth to offer to others.
- Why should we worry about what others think of us, do we have more confidence in their opinions than we do our own?
- Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world.
- Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.
- What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
- Remember, you have been criticizing yourself for years, and it hasn’t worked. Try approving of yourself and see what happens.
- Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does.
- You’re always with yourself, so you might as well enjoy the company.
- The better you feel about yourself, the less you feel the need to show off.
Quotes about Money Problems
Lastly, see the tagalog money problem quotes for you.
- We always had money problems. Sometimes I would lie awake at night wondering how to pay the rent.
- When there is tension, arguments and money problems, it’s tough to do your work. Some people thrive on that. I don’t.
- I wish I’d said it first, and I don’t even know who did: The only problems that money can solve are money problems
- People don’t like the idea of thinking long term. Many are desperately seeking short term answers because they have money problems to be solved today.
- If you’re a struggling artist having money problems just superglue a brick in the middle of a blanket, and call it art. Someone will buy it.
- I came to realize that my money problems, worries, and shortages largely began and ended with the person in my mirror. I realized also that if I could learn to manage the character I shaved with every morning, I would win with money.
- Money is a never-ending problem.
- Blood’s not thicker than money
- Knowledge without action cost money
- Life’s not all about money.
Comments and Suggestions
We would love to hear your own quotes! Leave a comment if you have any Tagalog quotes to share.
- Inspirational Quotes About Marriage For A Stronger Married Life
- Top Inspirational Quotes for Friends
- Inspirational Quotes About Dreams and Making Them Real
- Morning Inspirational Quotes for an Inspiring Morning
- Top Inspirational Quotes for Business
- Top Inspirational Quotes For Students
- Inspirational Quotes About Leadership to Become An Inspiring Leader
- Best Motivational Quotes for Graduates [Short and Inspirational]