Insulting Quotes For Enemies That You Will Love This 2021
Insulting Quotes For Enemies That You Will Love This 2021 – The greatest way to respond is not with violence, but by outwitting your opponent by insulting them with quotes for enemies and haters, often known as a punchline. Punching or physically attacking someone is a felony that will land you in prison with a criminal record; however, replying with quotes about enemies and fake friends without using a swear word is not a crime.
So in this article, we have collected the Insulting Quotes For Enemies That You Will Love This 2021 This article consists of quotes for your enemies and punch quotes for enemies. These article is jam packed with sarcastic quotes for enemies you can use!
The proper response will make you appear intelligent. It will serve as a warning to your adversaries not to meddle with you. It will make you seem powerful. Of course, you may use insulting sarcastic quotes for enemies on your best pals if they are being really unpleasant.
What are Quotes?
Quotes are a group of words taken from a text or speech that are repeated or copied out, usually with a disclaimer that the author or speaker is not the original.
Insulting Quotes For Enemies That You Will Love This 2021
Here are the best quotes for enemies you will love!
I’m sorry I hurt your feelings when I called you stupid. I really thought you already knew.
It’s ok if you disagree with me. I can’t force you to be right.
I’m actually not funny. I’m just mean and people think I’m joking.
If you don’t want a sarcastic answer, don’t ask a stupid question.
I was wondering how you comb your hair so the horns don’t show.
I love rumors. I always find out amazing things about myself I never knew.
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.
Some people just need a high five. In the face. With a chair.
If you don’t like me, take a map, get a car, drive to hell. Have a nice trip.
Oh, my bad. I’m sorry for bothering you. I forgot I only exist when you need me for something.
If I wanted to kill myself I would climb your ego and jump to your IQ.
Oh, I’m sorry, I didn’t know you had the authority to judge me. Who are you? God?
Ignore me, I don’t care I’m used to it anyways, I’m invisible.
I love that super cute thing you do where you don’t text me back for hours, adorable.
I’m sorry if you don’t like my honesty, but to be fair, I don’t like your lies.
I’m sorry you were offended when I called you a hoe. I didn’t know it was a secret.
If lying was a job, I know some people who would be billionaires.
I may be drunk, miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.
Oh I didn’t realize you’re an expert in my life and how I should live it. Please continue while I take notes.
I am just so talented. I can listen to music and ignore you at the same time.
Are you always this stupid, or are you making a special effort today?
Is your ass jealous of all the shit that comes out of your mouth?
The last thing I want to do is hurt you… But it’s still on the list.
You must have been born on a highway because that’s where most accidents happen.
Keep rolling your eyes, maybe you’ll find a brain back there.
Sarcastic Quotes for Enemies
Here are sarcastic quotes for your enemies. Use them to your advantage!
Without stupid people like you, we would have no one to laugh at. Thank you for your contribution to society.
Bitch, I’d kick you in the V, but I’m afraid I’d lose my shoe.
I’m not saying I hate you, but I’d unplug your life support to charge my phone.
I would love to insult you, but I’m afraid I won’t do as well as your own genetics.
Somewhere out there is a tree working hard to replace the oxygen you wasted, now go apologize to it.
You are like the first piece of bread, everybody touches you but no one wants you.
You should eat some make up, at least you’ll be pretty on the inside.
When your parents dropped you off at pre school, they were arrested for littering.
I’d like to see things from your point of view but I can’t seem to get my head that far up my ass.
If I had a gun with two bullets and I was in a room with Hitler, Bin Laden, and you, I would shoot you twice.
You have a face only a mother could love. I bet she tells you you’re special too.
You’re so ugly, when you were born your mom said “What a treasure” and your dad said “Lets go bury it!”
Why don’t you slip into something more comfortable, like a coma.
I don’t hate you but I’m just not necessarily excited about your existence.
Don’t blame a clown for acting like a clown, blame yourself for going to the circus.
Oh, I’m sorry. I forgot I only exist when you need something.
Listen, I’m a nice person. So if I’m an asshole to you, you need to ask yourself why.
I would like to apologize to anyone I have not yet offended. Please be patient. I will get to you shortly.
I’m sorry that my forced apology sounded insincere, I’ll try to make it more convincing next time.
I’m sorry for whatever I did to make you think I give a shit about your feelings.
I’m sorry if I behaved in a way that made you think I should apologize but I won’t because I know I didn’t do anything wrong.
Quotes Enemies Pretending Friends
If you want to silence someone when they start being nasty, try one of these excellent comebacks:
- I was today years old when I realized I didn’t like you.
- Someday you’ll go far. And I really hope you stay there.
- Oops, my bad. I could’ve sworn I was dealing with an adult.
- I love what you’ve done with your hair. How do you get it to come out of your nostrils like that?
- Remember that time you were saying that thing I didn’t care about? Yeah, that is now.
- You’re the reason God created the middle finger.
- I’m busy right now, can I ignore you another time?
- Oh, you don’t like being treated the way you treat me? That must suck.
- I wish I had a flip phone, so I could slam it shut on this conversation.
- N’Sync said it best, “BYE, BYE, BYE!”
- I’ve been called worse things by better men.
- You’re a gray sprinkle on a rainbow cupcake.
- Your secrets are always safe with me. I never even listen when you tell me them.
- You bring everyone so much joy! You know, when you leave the room. But, still.
- How many licks until I get to the interesting part of this conversation?
Attitude Quotes for Enemies
If you want to get the last word into an argument, you need to use these great jokes:
- Keep rolling your eyes, you might eventually find a brain.
- Your face makes onions cry.
- Did I invite you to the barbecue? Then why are you all up in my grill?
- Our kid must have gotten his brain from you! I still have mine.
- You have so many gaps in your teeth it looks like your tongue is in jail.
- If your brain was dynamite, there wouldn’t be enough to blow your hat off.
- You are more disappointing than an unsalted pretzel.
- It’s impossible to underestimate you.
- Wow, your maker really didn’t waste time giving you a personality, huh?
- Her teeth were so bad she could eat an apple through a fence.
- I’ll never forget the first time we met. But I’ll keep trying.
- Oh, I’m sorry. Did the middle of my sentence interrupt the beginning of yours?
- Hold still. I’m trying to imagine you with personality.
- I’m not insulting you, I’m describing you.
- You are the human version of period cramps.
Comments and Suggestions
We would love to hear your own quotes! Leave a comment if you have any quotes to share.
- 25+ Vegetable Pick Up Lines: Smooth, Dirty, and Cute
- 79+ Programmer Pick Up Lines to Debug Your Love Life
- 44+ Chef Pick Up Lines For A Tasty Love Life
- The Best Quotes for Hope and Faith to Read For An Inspired Life
- Relaxing Nature Vibe Quotes That Appreciate the Outdoors This 2021
- Best Instagram Self Love Quotes To Use on Your Bio This 2021
- Top Happy Birthday Quotes To Celebrate Your Loved Ones This 2021
- Quotes About Mental Health For A Positive and Healthy Mind This 2021