Inspirational Quotes About Reaching Your Goals
Inspirational Quotes About Growing Up to Become a Mature Person – There has never been a better moment to assess your short- and long-term objectives and put them into action! So in this article, we collected a large collection of Inspirational Quotes About Reaching Your Goals. From inspirational quotes about goal-setting and ambition to motivational quotes about making your wildest dreams a reality, these wise words and wise sayings will give you the extra push you need to help you achieve all of your objectives in 2021 and beyond.
Aside from this inspirational quotes about dreams and goals, it also includes morning inspirational quotes about career goals, morning inspirational quotes about happiness and morning inspirational quotes about life.
What are Quotes?
Quotes are a group of words taken from a text or speech that are repeated or copied out, usually with a disclaimer that the author or speaker is not the original.
Inspirational Quotes About Reaching Your Goals
Here are the best motivational quotes about dreams and goals.
1. “If you want to be happy, set a goal that commands your thoughts, liberates your energy and inspires your hopes.” —Andrew Carnegie
2. “Success is the progressive realization of a worthy goal or ideal.” —Earl Nightingale
3. “The trouble with not having a goal is that you can spend your life running up and down the field and never score.” —Bill Copeland
4. “I think goals should never be easy, they should force you to work, even if they are uncomfortable at the time.” —Michael Phelps
5. “You should set goals beyond your reach so you always have something to live for.” —Ted Turner
6. “It must be borne in mind that the tragedy of life doesn’t lie in not reaching your goal. The tragedy lies in having no goals to reach.” —Benjamin E. Mays
7. “When it is obvious that the goals cannot be reached, don’t adjust the goals, adjust the action steps.” – Confucius
8. “There’s nothing better than achieving your goals, whatever they might be.” – Paloma Faith
9. “Stay focused, go after your dreams and keep moving toward your goals.” – LL Cool J
10. “You cannot expect to achieve new goals or move beyond your present circumstances unless you change.” – Les Brown
11. “Without some goals and some efforts to reach it, no man can live.” – John Dewey
12. “Goals are not only absolutely necessary to motivate us. They are essential to really keep us alive.” – Robery H. Schuller
13. “Set realistic goals, keep re-evaluating, and be consistent.” – Venus Williams
14. “Set realistic goals, keep re-evaluating, and be consistent.” – Ginni Rometti
15. “It’s an up and down thing, the human goals, because the human is always an explorer, an adventurist.” – Cesar Millan
16. “If you set your goals ridiculously high and it’s a failure, you will fail above everyone else’s success.” – James Cameron
17. “I am constantly re-evaluating my goals and trying to strike items from my to-do list that aren’t critical.” – Aisha Tyler
18. “All successful people have a goal. No one can get anywhere unless he knows where he wants to go and what he wants to be or do.” – Norman Vincent Peale
19. “Where are the people who don’t have goals headed? Those 97 per cent end up working for the three percent.” – Shiv Khera
20. “I like to tell young people to work hard for your goals and live in the moment.” – Nadia Comaneci
21. “People often say I have so much energy, that I never stop; but that’s what it takes to accomplish your goals.” – Curtis Jackson
22. “My personal goals are to be happy, healthy and to be surrounded by loved ones.” – Kiana Tom
23. “You need lofty goals. Then cement it with a great work ethic.” – Jerry West
24. “It’s harder to stay on top than it is to make the climb. Continue to seek new goals.”– Pat Summitt
25. “If you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or things.”– Albert Einstein
26. “One way to keep momentum going is to have constantly greater goals.”– Michael Korda
27. “If you aim for nothing, you’ll hit it every time.” – Unknown
28. “The greater danger for most of us isn’t that our aim is too high and miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it.”– Michelangelo
29. “I am always more interested in what I am about to do than what I have already done.”– Rachel Carson
30. “Setting goals is the first step in turning the invisible into the visible.”– Tony Robbins
31. “Goals are the fuel in the furnace of achievement.”– Brian Tracy
32. “If a goal is worth having, it’s worth blocking out the time in your day-to-day life necessary to achieve it.”– Jill Koenig
33. “In between goals is a thing called life, that has to be lived and enjoyed.”– Sid Caeser
34. “You can always find a solution if you try hard enough.”– Lori Greiner
35. “The going is the goal.”– Horace Kallen
READ: 15 Funniest Tagalog Love Quotes for Guys This 2021 and 10 Funniest Tagalog Love Quotes For Her This 2021
Inspirational Quotes About Career Goals
Here are morning inspirational quotes about career goals.
36. “A good goal is like a strenuous exercise — it makes you stretch.”– Mary Kay Ash
37. “Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do.”– Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
38. “There are only two rules for being successful. One, figure out exactly what you want to do, and two, do it.”– Mario Cuomo
39. “What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals.”– Henry David Thoreau
40. “Life can be pulled by goals just as surely as it can be pushed by drives.” – Viktor Frankl
41. “The great glorious masterpiece of man is to know how to live with purpose.”– Michel de Montaigne
42. “Intention without action is an insult to those who expect the best from you.”– Andy Andrews
43. A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at.” – Bruce Lee
44. “You cannot change your destination overnight, but you can change your direction overnight.”– Jim Rohn
45. “If the plan doesn’t work, change the plan, but never the goal.”– Unknown
46. “Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment.”– Jim Rohn
47. “To reach a port, we must sail — Sail, not tie at anchor — Sail, not drift.”– Franklin Roosevelt
48. “Be practical as well as generous in your ideals. Keep your eyes on the stars, but remember to keep your feet on the ground.”– Theodore Roosevelt
49. “The greatest mistake you can make in life is to continually be afraid you will make one.”– Elbert Hubbard
50. “Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.”– John Wooden
51. “You are never too old to set a new goal or to dream a new dream.” — C.S. Lewis
52. “If we have a goal and a plan, and are willing to take risks and mistakes and work as team, we can choose to do the hard thing.” — Scott Kelly
53. “Never give up. Today is hard, tomorrow will be worse, but the day after tomorrow will be sunshine.” – Jack Ma
54. “We think, mistakenly, that success is the result of the amount of time we put in at work, instead of the quality of time we put in.” — Arianna Huffington
55. “You can’t be that kid standing at the top of the waterslide, overthinking it. You have to go down the chute.” – Tina Fey
56. “If something is important enough, even if the odds are against you, you should still do it.” – Elon Musk
57. “A goal without a timeline is just a dream.” – Robert Herjavec
58. “It always seems impossible until it’s done.” – Nelson Mandela
59. “Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm.” – Winston Churchill
60. “You have to be able to get up and dust yourself off and always be going forward.” – Rita Moreno
61. “Hustling is putting every minute and all your effort into achieving the goal at hand. Every minute needs to count.” – Gary Vaynerchuk
62. “A year from now you may wish you had started today.” – Karen Lamb
63. “Dream your own dreams, achieve your own goals. Your journey is your own and unique.” – Roy T. Bennett
64. “It’s better to be at the bottom of the ladder you want to climb than at the top of the one you don’t.” – Stephen Kellogg
65. “Life is short, fragile and does not wait for anyone. There will NEVER be a perfect time to pursue your dreams and goals. ” – Unknown
66. “A goal is a dream with a deadline.” – Napoleon Hill
67. “Things won are done; joy’s soul lies in the doing.” – William Shakespeare
68. “Every ceiling, when reached, becomes a floor, upon which one walks as a matter of course and prescriptive right.” – Aldous Huxley
69. “Our goals can only be reached through a vehicle of a plan, in which we must fervently believe, and upon which we must vigorously act. There is no other route to success.” – Pablo Picasso
70. “The virtue lies in the struggle, not in the prize.” – Richard Monckton Milnes
71. “A good archer is known not by his arrows but by his aim.” – Thomas Fuller
72. “In absence of clearly defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily acts of trivia.” – Unknown
73. “Think little goals and expect little achievements. Think big goals and win big success.”― David Joseph Schwartz
74. “No desired achievement is gained without any goal setting.”― Wayne Chirisa
75. “I love the challenge of starting at zero every day and seeing how much I can accomplish.”― Martha Stewart
76. “The great secret about goals and visions is not the future they describe but the change in the present they engender.”― David Allen
77. “The way to achieve your goals is step by step, you just need to build enough track, to be ahead of the train.” – John Milton Lawrence
78. “The only goals you don’t achieve in life are the goals you don’t set.” ― Matt Fox
79. “If you really look closely, most overnight successes took a long time.” — Steve Jobs
80. “It doesn’t matter how many times you fail. You only have to be right once and then everyone can tell you that you are an overnight success.” — Mark Cuban
READ: Top 10 Smooth Pick Up Lines For Him This 2021 and Top 10 Cheesy Pick Up Lines in Tagalog For Crush This 2021
Morning Inspirational Quotes About Happiness
Also try to read these morning inspirational quotes for friends.
Rise and shine! The sun is rising just for you today! Let it light your path and lead you on your way. Good Morning!
The way you get out of bed will lay the foundation of the day that lies ahead. So wake up with a smile and walk out with a bounce in your step because you deserve it.
Rise up, start fresh, see the bright opportunity in each day.
Every morning comes with this promise. Give the wings of effort to your dreams, and your life will be full of bliss.
The morning is good because we remember that no matter what went wrong the previous days, we just got a perfect opportunity to rewrite history and do better.
Every morning is destiny’s way of telling you that your purpose in life is yet to be fulfilled.
Mornings are a great way to enjoy the world. You see it as it should be, peaceful, quiet, and the birds are singing.
If you haven’t been able to achieve something, today is the best time to start working towards it again.
Each new morning brings you a special gift. The mistakes of yesterday are gone. Use the day to avoid the mistakes of tomorrow.
To become great, you need to do great things, one of which is waking up early in the morning.
Opportunities will knock on your door every morning. But if you keep sleeping they will simply pass you by.
The beauty of the morning is wasted on those who sleep through it. Don’t be like them. Capture the day, make it your own. Get a head start on those who waste the beauty freely granted to them.
Saying good morning is not just a greeting. It signifies a hope that the beautiful morning will bring a smile on your face and happiness in your life.
Every new morning gives you the chance to learn, to strive, and to be better than you were the day before.
When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive, to breathe, think, enjoy, and to love.
Saying good morning has this refreshing feel to it, and it feels like a warm shower after rolling in mud. You can practically feel the weight of the previous day wash off your back.
Today will be amazing, so wake up and smile. Positivity is a choice that becomes a lifestyle.
Every morning you have two options, continue to sleep with your dreams or wake up and chase them. The choice is yours.
Your love is all I need to stay motivated throughout the day. Thank you for being so inspiring. Good morning!
I wish you peace the kind that lights you up from the inside out. Good morning!
When the sun’s rays first appear over the horizon, it’s a reminder that there is always something good about the day.
The morning shines upon everyone the same. Its beauty is for rich or poor alike. You are not less than anyone else in the eyes of the morning.
Each morning brings you a fresh new day to meet unique challenges. Time to get up and meet them.
Night tells you everything is grim. But morning brings the message of hope and that things are not as bad as they seem.
You give me strength; you give me just what I need. And I can feel the hope that’s rising in me. It’s a good morning.
Smile in the mirror. Do that every morning, and you’ll start to see a big difference in your life.
The morning is not the enemy sent to torture us. It has been designed to help us. The morning provides us some quiet time of reflection, so we can improve ourselves.
Be pleasant until ten o’clock in the morning, and the rest of the day will take care of itself.
The morning welcomes you with open arms. Give the same greeting to others. Then see how much your day has changed for the better.
Wake in the morning with a winged heart and give thanks for another day of loving.
Greet the morning right, and you will feel good about yourself. It is an attitude you can use when relating to others. Treat them right, and you will feel good about yourself.
I simply wake up every morning a better person than when I went to bed.
Every new morning gives you an opportunity to make someone’s day better.
The sun just touched the morning; the morning, happy thing, supposed that he had come to dwell, and life would be all spring.
The dreams you had last night can only come to reality if you get up and work at achieving them today. So, don’t waste any more time, get out there, and do your best. Good Morning.
Morning Inspirational Quotes About Life
Lastly, here are morning inspirational quotes about life.
1. “Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
2. “I get up every morning and it’s going to be a great day. You never know when it’s going to be over, so I refuse to have a bad day.” – Paul Henderson
3. “Today’s goals: Coffee and kindness. Maybe two coffees, and then kindness.” – Nanea Hoffman
4. “An early-morning walk is a blessing for the whole day.” – Henry David Thoreau
5. “I wake up every morning at nine and grab for the morning paper. Then I look at the obituary page. If my name is not on it, I get up.” – Benjamin Franklin
6. “Every morning, I wake up saying, ‘I’m still alive, a miracle.’ And so I keep on pushing.” — Jim Carrey
7. “If you’re changing the world, you’re working on important things. You’re excited to get up in the morning.” – Larry Page
8. “When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive, to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love.” – Marcus Aurelius
9. “I like freedom. I wake up in the morning and say, ‘I don’t know, should I have a popsicle or a donut?’ You know, who knows?” – Oscar Nunez
10. “Smile in the mirror. Do that every morning and you’ll start to see a big difference in your life.” – Yoko Ono
11. “Some people dream of success, while other people get up every morning and make it happen.” – Wayne Huizenga
12. “Morning comes whether you set the alarm or not.” – Ursula K. Le Guin
13. “I used to love night best but the older I get the more treasures and hope and joy I find in mornings.” – Terri Guillemets
14. “Morning is an important time of day, because how you spend your morning can often tell you what kind of day you are going to have.” – Lemony Snicket
15. “It is in the early morning hour that the unseen is seen, and that the far-off beauty and glory, vanquishing all their vagueness, move down upon us till they stand clear as crystal close over against the soul.” – Sarah Smiley
16. “Everyone has highs and lows that they have to learn from, but every morning I start off with a good head on my shoulders, saying to myself, ‘It’s going to be a good day!” – Lindsay Lohan
17. “I’m always thinking about creating. My future starts when I wake up every morning. Every day I find something creative to do with my life.” – Miles Davis
18. “Lose an hour in the morning, and you will spend all day looking for it.” – Richard Whately
19. “Now that your eyes are open, make the sun jealous with your burning passion to start the day. Make the sun jealous or stay in bed.” – Malak El Halabi
20. “First thing every morning before you arise say out loud, ‘I believe,’ three times.” – Ovid
21. “I remind myself every morning: Nothing I say this day will teach me anything. So if I’m going to learn, I must do it by listening.” – Larry King
22. “I wake up laughing. Yes, I wake up in the morning and there I am just laughing my head off.” – Bruce Willis
23. “When I wake up in the morning, I feel like a billionaire without paying taxes.” – Ernie Banks
24. “If you get up in the morning and think the future is going to be better, it is a bright day. Otherwise, it’s not.” – Elon Musk
25. “Every morning was a cheerful invitation to make my life of equal simplicity, and I may say innocence, with Nature herself.” – Henry David Thoreau
26. “In these times you have to be an optimist to open your eyes when you awake in the morning.” – Carl Sandburg
27. “I like to work in the morning. I like to sometimes go to a place where I’m all alone where I’m not going to get a phone call early that hurts my feelings, because once my feelings are hurt, I’m dead in the water.” – Francis Ford Coppola
28. “Something special awaits you each day. All you need is to recognize it and make the most of it. Have a positive attitude throughout the day and then that today is going to be the best day of your life.” — Anonymous
29. “You know that feeling when you wake up in the morning and you’re excited for the day? That’s one of my main goals in life.” – Kirsten Dunst
30. “I learned to love myself, because I sleep with myself every night and I wake up with myself every morning, and if I don’t like myself, there’s no reason to even live the life.” – Gabourey Sidibe
31. “I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world.” – E. B. White
32. “One key to success is to have lunch at the time of day most people have breakfast.” – Robert Brault
33. “I wake up in the morning and my heart is light, man. It’s not heavy. I don’t have skeletons in the closet on their way out.” – Drake
34. “Every morning, my dad would have me looking in the mirror and repeat: “Today is going to be a great day; I can, and I will.” – Gina Rodriguez
35. “The breeze at dawn has secrets to tell you. Don’t go back to sleep.” – Rumi
36. “With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
37. “I have always been delighted at the prospect of a new day, a fresh try, one more start, with perhaps a bit of magic waiting somewhere behind the morning.” – J. B. Priestley
38. “What is love? It is the morning and the evening star.” – Sinclair Lewis
39. “Morning without you is a dwindled dawn.” – Emily Dickinson
40. “For each new morning let there be flow of love. Let there be light of happiness in every direction.” – Amit Ray
41. “When you do something beautiful and nobody noticed, do not be sad. For the sun every morning is a beautiful spectacle, and yet most of the audience still sleeps.”– John Lennon
42. “It is a serious thing – just to be alive – on this fresh morning – in this broken world.” – Mary Oliver
43. “Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.” – Maria Robinson
44. “Do not shorten the morning by getting up late; look upon it as the quintessence of life, as to a certain extent sacred.” – Arthur Schopenhauer
45. “I never wake up in the morning and wonder why I am here. I wake up and wonder why I am not making here better.” – Jeffrey Fry
46. “I like my coffee black and my mornings bright.” – Terri Guillemets
47. “The sun is a daily reminder that we too can rise again from the darkness, that we too can shine our own light.” – S. Ajna
48. “When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.” – Henry Ford
49. “Life is what we make it, always has been, always will be.” – Grandma Moses
50. “You may be disappointed if you fail, but you are doomed if you don’t try.” – Beverly Sills
READ: Pinaka Corny Pick Up Lines For Your Girlfriend This 2021 and English Corny Pick Up Lines That Will Make You Cringe This 2021
Comments and Suggestions
We would love to hear your own quotes! Leave a comment if you have any Tagalog quotes to share.
- 25 Funny Tagalog Pick up Lines For 2021
- Pinoy Pick-up Lines and Its Timeless Impact On Social Life
- What is Sana in English
- Tagalog Jokes and Quotes: Meaning and Example
- Maikling Kwento Tungkol Sa Kaibigan
- Example of Tanaga in Poems in English and Tagalog
- Best Fast Talk Questions 2021
- Best Tagalog Pick-up Lines – Romantic, Love & Corny