Best Tagalog Motivational Quotes for Women [Short and Inspirational]
Best Tagalog Motivational Quotes for Women [Short and Inspirational] – Women are known for wearing a lot of hats. Mothers, daughters, caretakers, CEOs, lovers, warriors, dreamers, and doers are all among them. You’ve come to the correct spot if you’re seeking for the greatest selection of inspiring quotations from successful women.
So in this article, we collected a large collection of the Best Tagalog Motivational Quotes for Women. Quotes express our inner feelings, and these quotes will surely get you motivated and inspired. Please feel free to share our quotes with your friends.
Aside from this Best Tagalog Motivational Quotes for Women, it also includes motivational quotes about success, inspirational quotes about self-worth, and quotes about money.
What are Quotes?
Quotes are a group of words taken from a text or speech that are repeated or copied out, usually with a disclaimer that the author or speaker is not the original.
Best Tagalog Motivational Quotes for Women
So here are some of the Best Motivational Quotes for Women. Go ahead and try them!
- “Gustung-gusto kong makita ang isang batang babae na lumabas at sunggaban ang mundo sa lapel. Buhok ng buhay. Kailangan mong lumabas at sipain. ” – Maya Angelou
- “Medyo matagal tagal ko upang makabuo ng isang boses, at ngayong mayroon ako nito, hindi ako tatahimik.” – Madeleine Albright
“Walang maaaring magparamdam sa iyo na mas mababa ka nang wala ang iyong pahintulot.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
- “Malayo doon sa sikat ng araw ang pinakamataas kong hangarin. Maaaring hindi ko maabot ang mga ito, ngunit makatingala ako at makita ang kanilang kagandahan, maniwala sa kanila, at subukang sundin kung saan sila hahantong. ” – Louisa May Alcott
- “Bilang isang babae wala akong bansa. Bilang isang babae ang aking bansa ay ang buong mundo. ” —Virginia Wolf
- “Ako ay isang halimbawa ng kung ano ang posible kung ang mga batang babae mula sa simula pa lamang ng kanilang buhay ay mahal at alagaan ng mga tao sa kanilang paligid. Napapaligiran ako ng mga pambihirang kababaihan sa aking buhay na nagturo sa akin tungkol sa tahimik na lakas at dignidad. ” – Michelle Obama
- “Naniwala ako na ang bawat isa sa atin ay may isang personal na pagtawag na natatangi tulad ng isang fingerprint – at ang pinakamahusay na paraan upang magtagumpay ay upang matuklasan kung ano ang gusto mo at pagkatapos ay makahanap ng isang paraan upang maalok ito sa iba sa anyo ng serbisyo , nagsusumikap, at pinapayagan din ang lakas ng sansinukob na akayin ka. ” – Oprah Winfrey
- “Ang aking kalooban ang maghuhubog sa hinaharap. Kung mabibigo man ako o magtagumpay ay walang gagawin kundi ang sarili ko. Ako ang lakas. Maaari kong i-clear ang anumang balakid sa harap ko o mawala ako sa maze. Ang pipiliin ko. Responsibilidad ko. Manalo o matalo; ako lang ang may hawak ng susi ng aking kapalaran. ” – Elaine Maxwell
- “Maraming tao ang natatakot na sabihin ang gusto nila. Iyon ang dahilan kung bakit hindi nila nakuha ang nais nila. ” – Madonna
“Ang pinakamabisang paraan upang gawin ito, ay gawin ito.” – Amelia Earhart.
- “Palaging mag-concentrate sa kung saan ka nakarating, kaysa sa malayo ka nang nalalabi. Ang pagkakaiba sa kung gaano kadaling ito ay mapahanga ka. ” – Heidi Johnson
- “Handa akong ilagay ang aking sarili sa anumang bagay, pansamantalang sakit o kakulangan sa ginhawa ay walang kahulugan sa akin hangga’t nakikita ko na ang karanasan ay magdadala sa akin sa isang bagong antas. Interesado ako sa hindi alam, at ang tanging daanan patungo sa hindi alam ay sa pamamagitan ng mga paglabag sa mga hadlang, isang madalas na masakit na proseso. ” – Diana Nyad
- “Ang sinumang babae na nakakaunawa sa mga problema ng pagpapatakbo ng bahay ay magiging malapit sa pag-unawa sa mga problema sa pagpapatakbo ng isang bansa.” – Margaret Thatcher
- “Ang tadhana ay isang pangalan na madalas na ibinigay sa pagbabalik tanaw sa mga pagpipilian na may dramatikong kahihinatnan.” – J. K. Rowling
- “Sa tingin ko ang kagandahan ay nagmula sa loob. Kung masaya ka at tiningnan ang buhay sa pinakamahusay na paraan na maaari mong, kahit na may mga problema, maaari kang gawing maganda sa labas. ” – Faith Hill
READ: Top 10 Smooth Pick Up Lines For Him This 2021 and Top 10 Cheesy Pick Up Lines in Tagalog For Crush This 2021
Success Quotes for Women
Here are additional reads about success quotes for women.
- “Some positive creativity has got to start with humanity and when you’re a human being, you feel, you suffer.” — Marilyn Monroe
- “A woman is the full circle. Within her is the power to create, nurture and transform.” — Diane Mariechild
- “The question isn’t who’s going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me.” — Ayn Rand
- “Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn.” — Harriet Beecher Stowe
- “You must learn to be still in the midst of activity and to be vibrantly alive in repose.” — Indira Gandhi
- The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud.” — Coco Chanel
- “Every woman has the right to be beautiful.” — Elizabeth Arden
- “Nothing is impossible; the word itself says ‘I’m possible’!” — Audrey Hepburn
- “Although the world is full of suffering, it is also full of the overcoming of it.” — Helen Keller
- “You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.” — Mae West
- Whatever women do they must do twice as well as men to be thought half as good. Luckily, this is not difficult.” — Charlotte Whitton
- “Every time you smile at someone, it is an action of love, a gift to that person, a beautiful thing.” — Mother Teresa
- I, with a deeper instinct, choose a man who compels my strength, who makes enormous demands on me, who does not doubt my courage or my toughness, who does not believe me naïve or innocent, who has the courage to treat me like a woman.” — Anaïs Nin
- Life is not easy for any of us. But what of that? We must have perseverance and above all confidence in ourselves. We must believe that we are gifted for something and that this thing must be attained.” — Marie Curie
- “You never lose by loving. You always lose by holding back.” — Barbara De Angelis
READ: 15 Funniest Tagalog Love Quotes for Guys This 2021 and 10 Funniest Tagalog Love Quotes For Her This 2021
Motivational and Inspirational Quotes for Business
Here are other inspirational Quotes for Getting Work Done
- “The last 10% it takes to launch something takes as much energy as the first 90%.” — Rob Kalin
- “If you’re interested in the living heart of what you do, focus on building things rather than talking about them.” — Ryan Freitas,
- “Best startups generally come from somebody needing to scratch an itch.” — Michael Arrington
- “Some people dream of success, while other people get up every morning and make it happen.” — Wayne Huizenga
- “Ideas are easy. Implementation is hard.” — Guy Kawasaki
- “An entrepreneur is someone who has a vision for something and a want to create.” — David Karp, founder
- “Get a mentor in the applicable field if you’re at all unsure of what you’re looking for.” — Kyle Bragger
- “Every day that we spent not improving our products was a wasted day.” — Joel Spolsky
- “Anything that is measured and watched, improves.” — Bob Parsons
- “Stay self-funded as long as possible.” — Garrett Camp
- “Don’t play games that you don’t understand, even if you see lots of other people making money from them.” — Tony Hsieh
- “Timing, perseverance, and ten years of trying will eventually make you look like an overnight success.” — Biz Stone
- “No more romanticizing about how cool it is to be an entrepreneur. It’s a struggle to save your company’s life – and your own skin – every day of the week.” — Spencer Fry
- “You can’t make anything viral, but you can make something good.” — Peter Shankman
- “Data beats emotions.” — Sean Rad
READ: Pinaka Corny Pick Up Lines For Your Girlfriend This 2021 and English Corny Pick Up Lines That Will Make You Cringe This 2021
Inspirational Quotes About Self-Worth
Additionally, here are inspirational quotes about self-worth.
- You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection.
- Self-care is never a selfish act–it is simply good stewardship of the only gift I have, the gift I was put on earth to offer to others.
- Why should we worry about what others think of us, do we have more confidence in their opinions than we do our own?
- Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world.
- Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.
- What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
- Remember, you have been criticizing yourself for years, and it hasn’t worked. Try approving of yourself and see what happens.
- Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does.
- You’re always with yourself, so you might as well enjoy the company.
- The better you feel about yourself, the less you feel the need to show off.
READ: Top 10 Cheesy Pick Up Lines in English For Him This 2021 and Top 10 Cheesy Pick Up Lines in English For Him This 2021
Quotes about Money Problems
Lastly, see the tagalog money problem quotes for you.
- We always had money problems. Sometimes I would lie awake at night wondering how to pay the rent.
- When there is tension, arguments and money problems, it’s tough to do your work. Some people thrive on that. I don’t.
- I wish I’d said it first, and I don’t even know who did: The only problems that money can solve are money problems
- People don’t like the idea of thinking long term. Many are desperately seeking short term answers because they have money problems to be solved today.
- If you’re a struggling artist having money problems just superglue a brick in the middle of a blanket, and call it art. Someone will buy it.
- I came to realize that my money problems, worries, and shortages largely began and ended with the person in my mirror. I realized also that if I could learn to manage the character I shaved with every morning, I would win with money.
- Money is a never-ending problem.
- Blood’s not thicker than money
- Knowledge without action cost money
- Life’s not all about money.
Comments and Suggestions
We would love to hear your own quotes! Leave a comment if you have any Tagalog quotes to share.
- 25 Funny Tagalog Pick up Lines For 2021
- Pinoy Pick-up Lines and Its Timeless Impact On Social Life
- What is Sana in English
- Tagalog Jokes and Quotes: Meaning and Example
- Maikling Kwento Tungkol Sa Kaibigan
- Example of Tanaga in Poems in English and Tagalog
- Best Fast Talk Questions 2021
- Best Tagalog Pick-up Lines – Romantic, Love & Corny