Best Logic Questions Tagalog at Sagot – This article will give you a list of the best logical questions with answers that brings rich idea about these logic questions helpful in general circumstances.
Table of contents
We know that sometimes when meeting new people, we don’t know how to start a conversation or the possible questions. These Tricky logic questions Tagalog with answers will give you the possible logical questions for friends, crush, boyfriend or girlfriend, SPG, or a particular occasion like job interviews.
Watch the full video to see the Best Funny and Mind-Blowing Logic Questions (2022)
Logic Questions Tagalog at Sagot
Below is the list of Rated SPG fast talk questions Tagalog for crush, boyfriend or girlfriend, couples.
Time needed: 5 minutes.
Here are some of the logical Questions Tagalog with answers.
- LOGIC: may dalawang sundalo na naligaw sa gubat ……
may nakita silang bata na may dalang pugad ..
tinanong ng dalawang sundalo kung anong pangalan ng bata ….
Dalawang sundalo: anong pangalan mo?
Bata: kung ano ang pandinig nyo, kung ano ang hawak ko at kung ilan kayo yun ang pangalan ko……
TANONG: anong pangalan ng bata ??
SAGOT: ear / nest / two = ernesto
- Question: Anung isda ang Bumabaril?
Sagot: eh Di BANGruss!
- Question: Tinuktok ko ang bangka nagpalapitan ang mga isda. Anu ito?
- Question: Isa ang pasukan at tatlo ang Labasan. Anu ito?
- Questions: Anu ito? Sinakal ko bago ko nilagari.
- Questions Anu ito? Malambot na parang ulap, Kasama q sa pangarap.
- Questions: Hindi Pari, Hindi Hari, nagdadamit ng sari – sari.
- Question: Dala mu, Dala ka, dala ka ng iyong mga dala.
- Question: Pagkagat ng Madiin naiiwan ang ngipin.Anu ito?
- Question: Dumaan ang hari, nagkagatan ang mga pari. Anu ito?
Logic Questions With Answers Tagalog
Here are the funny logic questions with answers in Tagalog you may like.
- Kung kailan mo pinatay, saka pa humaba ang buhay. Sagot: kandila
- Baboy ko sa pulo, ang balahibo’y pako. Sagot: langka
- Nang sumipot sa maliwanag, kulubot na ang balat. Sagot: ampalaya
- Isang butil ng palay, sakot ang buong buhay. Sagot: ilaw
- Ako ay may kaibigan, kasama ko kahit saan. Sagot: anino
- Sa araw ay bungbong, sa gabi ay dahon. Sagot: banig
- Dumaan ang hari, nagkagatan ang mga pari. Sagot: siper
- Munting hayop na pangahas, aaligid-aligid sa ningas. Sagot: gamu-gamo
- Tinaga ko ang puno, sa dulo nagdurugo. Sagot: gumamela
- Naabot na ng kamay, ipinagawa pa sa tulay. Sagot: kubyertos
Tricky Logic Questions with Answer
- Question: What is always coming, but never arrives? Answer: Tomorrow
- Question: What can be broken, but is never held? Answer: A promise
- Question: What is it that lives if it is fed, and dies if you give it a drink?Answer: Fire
- Question: What word would you use to describe a man who does not have all his fingers on one hand?Answer: Normal, because people usually have half their fingers on one hand.
- Question: What can one catch that is not thrown? Answer: A cold
- Question: What is it that if you have, you want to share me, and if you share, you do not have? Answer: A secret
- Question: If a plane crashes on the border between the United States and Canada, where do they bury the survivors? Answer: Survivors are not buried.
- Question: If it takes eight men ten hours to build a wall, how long would it take four men? Answer: No time, because the wall is already built.
- Question: If you have a bowl with six apples and you take away four, how many do you have? Answer:The 4 you took away
- Question: If you had only one match and entered a dark room containing an oil lamp, some kindling wood, and a newspaper, which would you light first? Answer: The match
Funny Logic Questions with Answers
Question: If you spell “sit in the tub” s-o-a-k, and you spell “a funny story” j-o-k-e, how do you spell “the white of an egg”?
Answer: a-l-b-u-m-e-n or e-g-g w-h-i-t-e
Question: Is it legal for a man to marry his widow’s sister?
Answer: No, but since he is dead it would be hard to do so.
Question: If Mrs. John’s bungalow is decorated completely in pink, with the walls, carpet, and furniture all shades of pink, what color are the stairs?
Answer: There are no stairs because bungalows do not have a second floor.
Question: How did the boy kick his soccer ball ten feet, and then have it come back to him on its own?
Answer: He kicked it up.
Question: How could a man go outside in the pouring rain without protection, and not have a hair on his head get wet?
He was bald.
Question: If an electric train is moving north at 100mph and a wind is blowing to the west at 10mph, which way does the smoke blow?
Answer: An electric train has no smoke.
Question: How was it possible that every single person in an airplane crash died, but two people survived?
Answer: The two survivors were married.
Question: What breaks and never falls, and what falls and never breaks?
Answer: Day breaks and night falls
Question: Some months have 31 days, others have 30 days, but how many have 28 days?
Answer: All the months have 28 days.
Question: “The attorney is my brother,” testified the accountant. But the attorney testified he did not have a brother. Who is lying?
Answer: Neither one, because the accountant was his sister.
Question: Uncle Bill’s farm had a terrible storm and all but seven sheep were killed. How many sheep are still alive?
Question: What do you call a woman who knows where her husband is all the time?
Question: What do you sit on, sleep on, and brush your teeth with?
Answer: A chair, a bed, and a toothbrush
Question: What goes up and down, but always remains in the same place?
Question: What is it that goes up, but never comes down?
Answer : Age
Question: What happened when the wheel was invented?
Answer: It caused a revolution.
Question: What has a head, a tail, but does not have a body?
Answer: A coin
Question: Who is bigger, Mr. Bigger, Mrs. Bigger, or their baby?
Answer: The baby, since he is a little Bigger.
Question: Of you sit a cup on the table facing south while you are on the north side of the table, on which side is the cup’s handle?
Answer: No matter which way the cup is turned, the handle is always on the outside.
Logic Questions And Answers
Question: What did one campfire say to the other?
Answer: Shall we go out tonight?
Question: Why can’t a woman living in Europe be buried in Canada?
Answer: A living woman cannot be buried anywhere.
Question: Why are movie stars considered cool?
Answer: Because they have so many fans.
Question: What is white and black, but red all over?
Answer: The newspaper is “read” all over.
Question: What is the biggest problem with snow boots?
Answer: Snow boots melt
Question: Why do fluorescent lights hum?
Answer: Because they cannot remember the words.
Question: What becomes wetter the more it dries?
Answer: A towel
Question: What did the ocean say to the beach?
Answer: Nothing; it waved.
Question: Where is an ocean with no water?
Answer: On a map
Question: What type hair does an ocean have?
Question: Why did the clown visit the doctor?
Answer : Because he was feeling a bit funny.
Question: What is sticky and brown?
Answer : A stick
Question: What happens if you throw a white hat into the Black Sea?
Answer: The hat gets wet.
Question: What provides the strength and power to walk through walls?
Answer: A door
Question: Why did Superman cross the road?
Answer: He wanted to get to the supermarket.
Question: Which nail does a carpenter try to miss?
Answer: His fingernail
Question: What do you always see at the beginning of a parade?
Answer: The letter p
Question: What do snowmen eat for breakfast?
Answer: Frosted Flakes
Question: What happened to the human cannonball?
Answer: He got fired.
Question: Which room has no walls?
Answer: A mushroom
Question: How can a woman go eight days without sleep?
Answer: She sleeps at night.
Question: How can you drop a raw egg onto a concrete floor and not crack it?
Answer: No problem, because concrete floors are very hard to crack.
Question: How can you lift an elephant with one hand?
Answer: You cannot because you will never find an elephant with one hand.
Question: If two waves have a race, who wins?
Answer: They “tied” (tide).
Question: Why did the cowboy ride his mule into town?
Answer: Because his mule was too heavy to carry.
Question: What happened to the lion when he ate the clown?
Answer: He felt funny.
Question: If a rooster lays an egg on top of the barn roof, which way will it roll?
Answer: It will not roll, because roosters do not lay eggs.
Mind Logic Questions Tagalog
Question: Complete this series of numbers: 9 = 4, 21 = 9, 22 = 9, 24 = 10, 8 = 5, 7 = 5, 99 = 10, 100 = 7, 16 =?, 17 =?
Answer: 16 = 7 and 17 = 9 [(Each number equal the number of letters in their spelling, i.e. 16 (sixteen) is 7 and 17 (seventeen) is 9.]
Question: There are three important rooms in a house. The first one is filled with money. The second one is filled with important papers. The third one is filled with jewelry. One day all of these rooms burst into fire. Which room did the policemen put out the fire in first?
Answer: None of them, because policemen do not put out fires; firemen do.
Question: Why are 1968 pennies worth more than 1967 pennies?
Answer: Because there is one more penny in 1968 pennies than in 1967 pennies.
Question: A man has a fox, a chicken, and a sack of grain. He must cross a river, but cannot carry all of them at once. If he leaves the fox with the chicken, the fox will eat the chicken. However, if he leaves the chicken with the grain, the chicken will eat the grain. How can he get all three across safely?
Answer: He can take the chicken over first. Then he can go back and bring the grain next carrying the chicken for this trip. He leaves the chicken, and takes the fox to wait with the grain. Then he goes back to the other side and retrieves the chicken.
Questions: There are eight men sitting on a couch. Three legs break and six men leave. How many legs are remaining?
Five; the legs of the two remaining men (4) and the remaining couch leg.
Question: You are driving a bus. When you begin your route, there is an old woman named Mrs. Smith and a young boy named Raymond are on the bus. At the first stop, the old woman leaves, and a salesman, named Ed, enters. At the next stop, Jack and his sister Jill get on, as well as three women with shopping bags. The bus travels fifteen minutes, then stops and Raymond gets off and a man and his wife get on. Next, a woman with a bird in a cage gets on the bus. What is the name of the bus driver?
Answer: Well, remember that you are the one driving the bus!
Question: What is the maximum number of times a single page of a newspaper can be folded in half by hand?
Answer: Only once, because after that you will be folding it into quarters, eighths, etc.
Logical Questions With Answers
Question: A fishing boat, with a ladder in it, is leaning against a wall at the harbor. There are 5 oars and 2 fishing nets in the trawler. The distance between two consecutive steps on the ladder is 1 meter. If waves lashing against the wall rise a half meter every half hour, how long will it take before 6 steps of the ladder are under the waves?
Answer: Since the fishing boat rises with the waves, no steps will go underwater.
Question: You ask the sales associate in a hardware store, “How much will one cost?” Twenty cents,” she replies.” And how much will twelve cost me?” you ask.” Forty cents,” she replies.
“OK, I’ll take one hundred and twelve.”
How much did you pay?
Answer: Sixty cents, because you needed three numbers for your house number – 112.
Question: On a Sunday morning, the oldest girl in a family was murdered. The father was reading the paper, the mother was in the kitchen cooking breakfast, and the girl’s brother was playing video games. Uncle George was visiting and was out getting the mail. Who murdered the girl?
Answer: Uncle George, because it was a Sunday and mail is not delivered on Sunday.
- Best Truth Or Dare Questions Over Text [Extreme]
- Good Questions to Ask A Guy You Like About Girls & Flirty
- Best Slam Book Questions 2021 [Adults, Friends, and Lover]
- 10 Halimbawa ng maikling kwento
- 7 Short Stories Tagalog Tungkol Panaginip
- 9 SHort Stories TUngkol Pagibig
In summary, we have given a list of best Logic questions Tagalog at Sagot or Mind Logic questions with Answers where we could get some useful ideas on how and what to ask someone based on different scenarios or situations.