Best Inspirational Quotes for Teachers [Short and Inspirational]
Best Inspirational Quotes for Teachers [Short and Inspirational] – Teaching is difficult, and it might feel like there isn’t enough energy at times. We all need a little motivation now and again to remind us why we’re here.
So in this article, we collected a large collection of the Best Inspirational Quotes for Teachers. Quotes express our inner feelings, and these quotes will surely inspire you to face the world! Please feel free to share our quotes with your friends.
Aside from this best Best Inspirational Quotes for Teachers, it also includes Tagalog Short quotes about self-worth, inspirational quotes about self-worth, and quotes about money problems.
What are Quotes?
Quotes are a group of words taken from a text or speech that are repeated or copied out, usually with a disclaimer that the author or speaker is not the original.
Best Inspirational Quotes for Teachers
So here are some of the short Motivational and inspiring quotes for teachers. Go ahead and try them!
- “Do not confine your children to your own learning, for they were born in another time.” (Chinese Proverb)
- “If kids come to us from strong, healthy functioning families, it makes our job easier. If they do not come to us from strong, healthy, functioning families, it makes our job more important.” (Barbara Colorose)
- “What we want is to see the child in pursuit of knowledge, and not knowledge in pursuit of the child.” (George Bernard Shaw)
- “We’re trying to give the young people something that can help them, and we don’t know exactly what it ought to be.” (Wendell Berry)
- “Teaching is the greatest act of optimism.” (Colleen Wilcox)
- “Students don’t care how much you know until they know how much you care.” (Anonymous)
- “The dream begins, most of the time, with a teacher who believes in you, who tugs and pushes and leads you on to the next plateau, sometimes poking you with a sharp stick called truth.” (Dan Rather)
- “Good teaching is one-fourth preparation and three-fourths theater.” (Gail Goldwin)
- “The art of teaching is the art of assisting discovery.” (Mark Van Doren)
- “Teaching is not a lost art, but the regard for it is a lost tradition.” (Jacques Barzun)
- “Education is not the filling of a pail, but the lighting of a fire.” (William Butler Yeats)
- “I’m not sayin’ I’m gonna change the world, but I guarantee that I will spark the brain that will.” (Tupac Shakur)
- “Education is not preparation for life; education is life itself.” (John Dewey)
- “I have come to believe that a great teacher is a great artist and that there are as few as there are any other great artists. It might even be the greatest of the arts since the medium is the human mind and spirit.” (John Steinbeck)
- “The mediocre teacher tells. The good teacher explains. The superior teacher demonstrates. The great teacher inspires.” (William Ward)
- “We learn geology the morning after the earthquake.” (Ralph Waldo Emerson)
- “There is no failure. Only feedback.” (Robert Allen)
- “The direction in which education starts a man will determine his future life.” (Plato)
- “The teachers who get “burned out” are not the ones who are constantly learning, which can be exhilarating, but those who feel they must stay in control and ahead of the students at all times.” (Frank Martin)
- “Death is not the greatest loss. The greatest loss is what dies inside while still alive. Never surrender.” (Tupac Shakur)
- “A good teacher is like a candle – it consumes itself to light the way for others.” (Mustafa Kemal Atatürk)
- “The more that you read, the more things you will know, the more that you learn, the more places you’ll go.” (Dr. Seuss)
- “I am not a teacher, but an awakener.” (Robert Frost)
- “It takes a big heart to help shape little minds.” (Unknown)
- “Teaching kids to count is fine, but teaching them what counts is best.” (Bob Talbert)
Other Motivational Quotes for Teachers
Also check out other motivational quotes for teachers.
- “You cannot teach a crab to walk straight.” (Aristophenes)
- “If a child can’t learn the way we teach, maybe we should teach the way they learn.” (Ignacio ‘Nacho’ Estrada)
- “You are the bows from which your children as living arrows are sent forth.” (Khalil Gibran)
- “One looks back with appreciation to the brilliant teachers, but with gratitude to those who touched our human feelings. The curriculum is so much necessary raw material, but warmth is the vital element for the growing plant and for the soul of the child.” (Carl Jung)
- “Teaching is the one profession that creates all other professions.” (Unknown)
- “In a completely rational society, the best of us would be teachers and the rest of us would have to settle for something less.” (Lee Iacocca)
- “I cannot teach anybody anything, I can only make them think.” (Socrates)
- “Remember that failure is an event, not a person.” (Zig Ziglar)
- “It may be that when we no longer know which way to go that we have come to our real journey. The mind that is not baffled is not employed. The impeded stream is the one that sings.” (Wendell Berry)
- “Learning is not a spectator sport.” (D. Blocher)
- “The next best thing to knowing something is knowing where to find it” (Samuel Johnson)
- “Never discourage anyone…who continually makes progress, no matter how slow.” (Plato)
- “The eye sees only what the mind is prepared to comprehend.” (Henri Bergson)
- “I never teach my pupils. I only attempt to provide the conditions in which they can learn.” (Einstein)
- “Education breeds confidence. Confidence breeds hope. Hope breeds peace.” (Confucius)
- “There is a great difference between knowing and understanding: you can know a lot about something and not really understand it.” (Charles F. Kettering)
- “I like a teacher who gives you something to take home to think about besides homework.” (Lily Tomlin)
- “What the teacher is, is more important than what he teaches.” (Karl Meninger)
- “Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.” (Thomas Edison)
- “Thought flows in terms of stories–stories about events, stories about people, and stories about intentions and achievements. The best teachers are the best story tellers. We learn in the form of stories.” (Frank Martin)
- “You can’t direct the wind but you can adjust the sails.” (Anonymous)
- “The best teachers teach from the heart, not from the book.” (Unknown)
- “Spoon feeding in the long run teaches us nothing but the shape of the spoon.” (E. M. Forster)
- “If we teach today’s students as we taught yesterday’s, we rob them of tomorrow.” (John Dewey)
- “The true teacher defends his pupils against his own personal influence.” (Amos Bronson Alcott)
READ: Top 10 Smooth Pick Up Lines For Him This 2021 and Top 10 Cheesy Pick Up Lines in Tagalog For Crush This 2021
Best Inspirational Quotes for Graduates
Here are additional inspiring quotes for graduates.
- “When you leave here, don’t forget why you came.” —Adlai E. Stevenson
- “Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.” —Winston Churchill
- “I learned many great lessons from my father, not the least of which was that you can fail at what you don’t want, so you might as well take a chance on doing what you love.” —Jim Carrey
- “Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.” —Steve Jobs
- “It is impossible to live without failing at something, unless you live so cautiously that you might as well not have lived at all—in which case, you fail by default.” —J.K. Rowling
- “When you take risks, you learn that there will be times when you succeed and there will be times when you fail, and both are equally important.” —Ellen DeGeneres
- “So, I say to you, forget about the fast lane. If you really want to fly, just harness your power to your passion. Honor your calling. Everybody has one. Trust your heart and success will come to you.” —Oprah Winfrey
- “Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.” —Henry David Thoreau
- “The most rewarding things in life are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” —Arnold Palmer
- “Now go, and make interesting mistakes, make amazing mistakes, make glorious and fantastic mistakes. Break rules. Leave the world more interesting for you being here. Make good art.” —Neil Gaiman
- “If you hear a voice within you say “you cannot paint,” then by all means paint and that voice will be silenced.” —Vincent Van Gogh
- “In response to those who say to stop dreaming and face reality, I say keep dreaming and make reality.” —Kristian Kan
- “If you want something you’ve never had, you must be willing to do something you’ve never done.” —Thomas Jefferson
- “You have to dance a little bit before you step out into the world each day, because it changes the way you walk.” —Sandra Bullock
- “Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.” —Dr. Seuss
Best Motivational Quotes for Students to Work Harder
Also read the Best Motivational Quotes for Students to Work Harder.
- “A little progress each day adds up to big results.” – Satya Nani
- “It’s not about having time. It’s about making time.” – unknown
- “Losers quit when they’re tired. Winners quit when they’ve won.”
- “Skill is only developed by hours and hours of work.” – Usain Bolt
- “You will never always be motivated. You have to learn to be disciplined.” – unknown
- “Self-discipline is the magic power that makes you virtually unstoppable.” – Dan Kennedy
- “The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.” – Walt Disney
- “Focus on doing the right things instead of a bunch of things.” – Mike Krieger
- “The successful warrior is the average man, with laser-like focus.” – Bruce Lee
- “Discipline is just choosing between what you want now and what you want most.” – Abraham Lincoln
- “Wake up with determination. Go to bed with satisfaction.” – unknown
- “It never gets easier. You just get better.” – Jordan Hoechlin
- “Fall seven times, stand up eight.” – Japanese Proverb
- “The pain you feel today will be the strength you feel tomorrow.” – Nicole
- “You don’t want to look back and know you could have done better.” – unknown
- “Successful people are not gifted; they just work hard, then succeed on purpose.” – G.K. Nielson
- “Determination is doing what needs to be done even when you don’t feel like doing it.” – unknown
- “If you are not willing to risk the usual, you will have to settle for the ordinary.” – Jim Rohn
- “Perseverance is the hard work you do after you get tired of doing the hard work you already did.” – Newt Gingrich
Inspirational Quotes About Self-Worth
Additionally, here are inspirational quotes about self-worth.
- You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection.
- Self-care is never a selfish act–it is simply good stewardship of the only gift I have, the gift I was put on earth to offer to others.
- Why should we worry about what others think of us, do we have more confidence in their opinions than we do our own?
- Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world.
- Remember always that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one.
- What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
- Remember, you have been criticizing yourself for years, and it hasn’t worked. Try approving of yourself and see what happens.
- Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does.
- You’re always with yourself, so you might as well enjoy the company.
- The better you feel about yourself, the less you feel the need to show off.
READ: Top 10 Cheesy Pick Up Lines in English For Him This 2021 and Top 10 Cheesy Pick Up Lines in English For Him This 2021
Tagalog Quotes about Money Problems
Lastly, see the tagalog money problem quotes for you.
- We always had money problems. Sometimes I would lie awake at night wondering how to pay the rent.
- When there is tension, arguments and money problems, it’s tough to do your work. Some people thrive on that. I don’t.
- I wish I’d said it first, and I don’t even know who did: The only problems that money can solve are money problems
- People don’t like the idea of thinking long term. Many are desperately seeking short term answers because they have money problems to be solved today.
- If you’re a struggling artist having money problems just superglue a brick in the middle of a blanket, and call it art. Someone will buy it.
- I came to realize that my money problems, worries, and shortages largely began and ended with the person in my mirror. I realized also that if I could learn to manage the character I shaved with every morning, I would win with money.
- Money is a never-ending problem.
- Blood’s not thicker than money
- Knowledge without action cost money
- Life’s not all about money.
Comments and Suggestions
We would love to hear your own quotes! Leave a comment if you have any Tagalog quotes to share.
- 25 Funny Tagalog Pick up Lines For 2021
- Pinoy Pick-up Lines and Its Timeless Impact On Social Life
- What is Sana in English
- Tagalog Jokes and Quotes: Meaning and Example
- Maikling Kwento Tungkol Sa Kaibigan
- Example of Tanaga in Poems in English and Tagalog
- Best Fast Talk Questions 2021
- Best Tagalog Pick-up Lines – Romantic, Love & Corny
- Best Motivational Quotes for Business [Short and Inspirational]
- Best Motivational Quotes for Work [Short and Inspirational]
- Best Motivational Quotes for Students’ Success [Short and Inspirational]
- Best Tagalog Quotes About Success [Short and Inspirational]
- Best Tagalog Quotes About Self-Worth [Short, Inspirational]
- Top Tagalog Quotes About Money [Funny, Saving, Problems]
- Top Tagalog Quotes About God [Short and Inspirational]