RISK IN TAGALOG – This article will teach you about what is risk in the Tagalog translation. What is the meaning of risk in Tagalog? Also, how to use the word risk in Tagalog sentences.
In Tagalog, the English word risk translates as “panganib”. When we say risk in English means it is to act despite the possibility of a negative outcome. Meanwhile, ang panganib ay tumutukoy sa anumang maaaring mangayari at magdulot ng kapahamakan, pinsala, o sakuna
There are a couple of words that could translate into Risk. However, the use of these words depends on the context of the sentence; therefore, be mindful of what you write.
What is the meaning of Risk in English?
Here is the meaning of risk in English
The word “risk” means it is to act despite the possibility of a negative outcome and there’s a chance that something horrible will happen.
Additionally, when we put something valuable at risk, we put it in a dangerous situation where you could lose it.
Furthermore, according to merriam-webster, someone or something that creates or suggests a hazard.
Risk Synonyms In English
Here are some synonyms of risk
What is Risk in Tagalog?
English to Tagalog Translation
The word “risk” can be directly translated as “panganib” in Filipino
Risk meaning In Tagalog (Panganib kahulugan)
Here is the meaning of risk in Filipino
Ang panganib ay tumutukoy sa anumang maaaring mangayari at magdulot ng kapahamakan, pinsala, o sakuna at ito ay isang sitwayson na nagbabanta sa buhay.
Dagdag pa rito, ang panganib ay ang pagkilos sa kabila ng posibilidad ng negatibong kahihinatnan at may posibilidad na may mangyari na kakila-kilabot, hindi maganda at higit sa lahat makakapinsala.
Risk Synonyms in Tagalog (Panganib)
Here are some synonyms of Panganib
Example Sentences of Risk in English
Here are the example sentences of risk in English.
|Sentences of Risk in English|
|It’s too risky to go outside nowadays.|
|Nicotine puts the lungs at risk.|
|I’m not willing to risk my life just for him.|
|Our parents risk too much just by sending us to school.|
|I am willing to risk everything for you.|
Example Sentences of Risk in Tagalog (Panganib)
Time needed: 3 minutes.
Here are some example sentences of Risk in Filipino (Panganib)
- Masyadong mapanganib ang lumabas sa panahon ngayon.
- Inilalagay ng nikotina sa panganib ang mga baga.
- Ayokong isugal ang aking buhay para lang sa kanya.
- Masyadong malaki ang sinugal ng ating mga magulang sa pagpapaaral lamang sa atin.
- Handa akong isugal ang lahat para sa iyo.
he word “risk” means it is to act despite the possibility of a negative outcome.
Ang panganib ay tumutukoy sa anumang maaaring mangayari at magdulot ng kapahamakan, pinsala, o sakuna.
For More English and Tagalog Translations
Additionally, if you want to know more, see the following links below:
- Indeed In Filipino Translation – Meaning of Indeed In Filipino
- Persist In Filipino Translation – Meaning of Persist In Filipino
- Persistence In Filipino Translation – Meaning of Persistence In Filipino
- Persistent In Filipino Translation – Meaning of Persistent In Filipino
- Pity In Filipino Translation – Meaning of Pity In Filipino
- Reflection In Tagalog Translation – Meaning of Reflection In Tagalog
- Profit In Tagalog Translation – Meaning of Profit In Tagalog
- Regret In Filipino Translation – Meaning of Regret In Filipino
- Analysis In Filipino Translation – Meaning of Analysis In Filipino
- Analyze In Filipino Translation – Meaning of Analyze In Filipino
In summary, we have discussed what is the translation of the word risk meaning, kahulugan, kasingkahulugan in Tagalog, and synonyms. We also provided example sentences in English and Tagalog.
If you have any questions or suggestions about the post, “What Is Risk In Filipino: Meaning And Translation.” Let us know what you think about this post by leaving a comment below.
We are Proud Pinoy.