REQUIREMENTS IN TAGALOG – This article will teach you what the word “requirements” is in the Tagalog translation and its meaning.
Table of contents
- What is the meaning of Requirements in English?
- What are the Synonyms of Requirements?
- What is Requirements in Tagalog?
- Requirements meaning In Tagalog (Mga pangangailangan)
- Requirements Synonyms in Tagalog (Mga pangangailangan)
- Example Sentences of Requirements in English
- Example Sentences of Requirements in Tagalog (Mga pangangailangan)
- For More English and Tagalog Translations
There are a couple of words in the Filipino language that could be translated into “requirements.” However, the use of these words depends on the context of the sentence. Therefore, be mindful of what you write.
What is the meaning of Requirements in English?
The word “requirements” means something that has been required, wanted, or needed. It also refers to something you must do or something necessary.
Additionally, requirements refer to something essential to the existence or occurrence of something else.
What are the Synonyms of Requirements?
Here are some synonyms for “requirements.”
What is Requirements in Tagalog?
The Tagalog word for “requirements” is translated as “mga pangangailangan” or “mga kinakailangan“, depending on the context of the sentence.
See also: Translate English To Tagalog Words And Tagalog to English Dictionary
Requirements meaning In Tagalog (Mga pangangailangan)
Here is the meaning of Requirements in Filipino
Ang mga pangangailangan ay tumutukoy mga bagay na lubhang mahalaga o kailangan upang mabuhay sa araw-araw at hindi maaaring iwasan o kaligtaan.
Dagdag pa rito, ito rin ay tumutukoy sa isang bagay na dapat mong gawin o isang bagay na kailangan.
Requirements Synonyms in Tagalog (Mga pangangailangan)
Here are some synonyms of “mga pangangailangan”
- Dapat matugunan
- Dapat mayrooon
Example Sentences of Requirements in English
Here are the example sentences of requirements in English.
|Sentences of Requirements in English|
|I need to pass the requirements immediately.|
|Nowadays, the requirements for getting hired are that you have a good college degree.|
|Sad to say I fail to submit my requirements.|
|We have requirements in order to live in this world.|
|It looks like she has met the general requirements of the class.|
Example Sentences of Requirements in Tagalog (Mga pangangailangan)
Time needed: 1 minute.
Here are some example sentences of Requirements in Filipino (Mga pangangailangan)
- Kailangan kong maipasa agad ang mga kinakailangan.
- Sa panahon ngayon, ang mga kinakailangan upang matanggap sa trabaho ay mayroon kang isang mahusay na degree sa kolehiyo.
- Nalulungkot koing sabihin na hindi ko naisumite ang aking dapat matugunan.
- Mayroon tayong mga pangangailangan upang mabuhay sa mundong ito.
- Mukhang natugunan niya ang pangkalahatang mga kinakailangan ng klase.
The word “requirements” means something that has been required, wanted, or needed.
Ang mga pangangailangan ay tumutukoy mga bagay na lubhang mahalaga o kailangan at isang bagay na dapat mong gawin.
For More English and Tagalog Translations
Additionally, if you want to know more, see the following links below:
In summary, we have discussed the meaning and translation of the word “requirements.” We also provided example sentences.
If you have any questions or suggestions about the post “Requirements In Tagalog Translation With Meaning,” let us know by leaving a comment below.
We are Proud Pinoy.