REFERENCE IN TAGALOG – This article will teach you about what is reference in the Tagalog translation. What is the meaning of “reference” in Tagalog? Also, how to use the word “reference” in Tagalog sentences.
In Tagalog, the English word “reference” translates as “sanggunian.” When we say “reference” in English, it refers to the act of mentioning anything in speech or writing. Meanwhile, ang sanggunian ay tumutukoy sa akto ng pagbanggit ng anuman sa pananalita o pagsulat.
Table of contents
- What is the meaning of Reference in English?
- What is Reference in Tagalog?
- Reference meaning In Tagalog (Sanggunian kahulugan)
- Reference Synonyms in Tagalog (Sanggunian)
- Example Sentences of Reference in English
- Example Sentences of Reference in Tagalog (Sanggunian)
- For More English and Tagalog Translations
There are a couple of words that could be translated into “reference.” However, the use of these words depends on the context of the sentence, so be mindful of what you write.
What is the meaning of Reference in English?
Here is the meaning of “reference” in English.
The word “reference” refers to the act of mentioning anything in speech or writing, as well as referring to something or someone.
Reference Synonyms In English
Here are some synonyms for “reference.”
- Bear out
- Advert (to)
- Refer (to)
- Touch (on or upon)
What is Reference in Tagalog?
English to Tagalog Translation
The word “reference” can be directly translated as “sanggunian” in Filipino, depending on the context of the sentence.
Reference meaning In Tagalog (Sanggunian kahulugan)
Here is the meaning of “reference” in Filipino.
Ang salitang “sanggunian” ay tumutukoy sa akto ng pagbanggit ng anuman sa pananalita o pagsulat, gayundin ang pagtukoy sa isang bagay o isang tao.
Dagdag pa rito, ayon sa brainly.ph, ang sanggunian ay isang ugnayan sa pagitan ng mga bagay kung saan ang isang bagay ay nagtatakda o kumikilos upang mag-link sa ibang bagay.
Reference Synonyms in Tagalog (Sanggunian)
Here are some synonyms for “sanggunian.”
- Tungkol sa
- Bagay sa
Example Sentences of Reference in English
Here are some example sentences for “reference” in English.
|Sentences of reference in English|
|The reference used in this work is accurate.|
|The reference in this article was requested by the director.|
|You can use this as a reference.|
|One of the most important things in research is reference.|
|Include a reference in your document.|
Example Sentences of Reference in Tagalog (Sanggunian)
Time needed: 3 minutes.
Here are some example sentences of Reference in Filipino (Sanggunian)
- Ang sanggunian na ginamit sa gawaing ito ay tumpak.
- Ang sanggunian sa artikulong ito ay hiniling ng direktor.
- Maaari mong gamitin ito bilang isang sanggunian.
- Isa sa pinakamahalagang bagay sa pananaliksik ay ang sanggunian.
- Isama ang isang sanggunian sa iyong dokumento.
The word “reference” refers to the act of mentioning anything in speech or writing.
Ang salitang “sanggunian” ay tumutukoy sa akto ng pagbanggit ng anuman sa pananalita o pagsulat.
For More English and Tagalog Translations
Additionally, if you want to know more, see the following links below:
- Focus In Tagalog Translation
- Least In Tagalog Translation
- Manifested In Tagalog Translation
- Pursue In Filipino Translation
- Pursuing In Tagalog Translation
- Rudeness In Tagalog Translation
- Realize In Tagalog Translation
- Relate In Filipino Translation
- Related In Tagalog Translation
- Sawikain In English Translation
In summary, we have discussed what is the translation of the word “reference”, its meaning, kahulugan, kasingkahulugan in Tagalog, and synonyms. We also provided example sentences in English and Tagalog.
If you have any questions or suggestions about the post, “What Is Reference In Filipino: Meaning And Translation.” Let us know what you think about this post by leaving a comment below.
We are Proud Pinoy.