PROFIT IN TAGALOG – This article will teach you about what is profit in the Tagalog translation. What is the meaning of profit in Tagalog? Also, how to use the word profit in Tagalog sentences.
In Tagalog, the English word profit translates as “tubo”. When we say profit in English means it is the money that is earned in trade or business. Meanwhile, ang tubo ay tumutukoy sa pera na kinikita sa kalakalan o negosyo.
There are a couple of words that could translate into Profit. However, the use of these words depends on the context of the sentence; therefore, be mindful of what you write.
What is the meaning of Profit in English?
Here is the meaning of profit in English
The word “profit” means it is describes the financial benefit realized when revenue generated from a business activity exceeds the expenses, costs, and taxes involved in sustaining the activity in question.
Additionally, it is the money that is earned in trade or business after paying the costs of producing and selling goods and services.
Profit Synonyms In English
Here are some synonyms of profit
What is Profit in Tagalog?
English to Tagalog Translation
The word “Profit” can be directly translated as “Tubo” in Filipino
Profit meaning In Tagalog (Tubo kahulugan)
Here is the meaning of profit in Filipino
Ang tubo ay tumutukoy sa pera na kinikita sa kalakalan o negosyo pagkatapos bayaran ang mga gastos sa paggawa at pagbebenta ng mga kalakal at serbisyo matapos ibawas ang puhunan mula sa kabuuang kita.
Dagdag pa rito, ang tubo ay tumutukoy rin sa dagdag na halaga sa presyo ng isang bagay bílang pakinabang sa pagbebenta, o anumang katulad.
Profit Synonyms in Tagalog (Tubo)
Here are some synonyms of Tubo
- Mga nalikom
Example Sentences of Profit in English
Here are the example sentences of profit in English.
|Sentences of Profit in English|
|Profits rose this month.|
|The company is not run for profit.|
|Maria makes a big profit from selling online.|
|I have a big profit today.|
|Company profits are becoming higher and higher.|
Example Sentences of Profit in Tagalog (Tubo)
Time needed: 3 minutes.
Here are some example sentences of Profit in Filipino (Tubo)
- Tumaas ang kita ngayong buwan.
- Ang kumpanya ay hindi pinapatakbo para sa kita.
- Si Maria ay may malaking tubo mula sa pagbebenta online.
- Malaki ang ganansiya ko ngayon.
- Ang mga kita ng kumpanya ay nagiging mas mataas at mas mataas.
The word profit means it is the money that is earned in trade or business.
Ang tubo ay tumutukoy sa pera na kinikita sa kalakalan o negosyo
For More English and Tagalog Translations
Additionally, if you want to know more, see the following links below:
- Patient In Filipino Translation – Meaning of Patient in Filipino
- Appreciate In Filipino Translation – Meaning of Appreciate in Filipino
- Consequences In Tagalog Translation – Meaning of Consequences
- “In” Meaning In Tagalog Translation – Meaning of “In”
- Indeed In Filipino Translation – Meaning of Indeed In Filipino
- Persist In Filipino Translation – Meaning of Persist In Filipino
- Persistence In Filipino Translation – Meaning of Persistence In Filipino
- Persistent In Filipino Translation – Meaning of Persistent In Filipino
- Pity In Filipino Translation – Meaning of Pity In Filipino
- Reflection In Tagalog Translation – Meaning of Reflection In Tagalog
In summary, we have discussed what is the translation of the word profit meaning, kahulugan, kasingkahulugan in Tagalog, and synonyms. We also provided example sentences in English and Tagalog.
If you have any questions or suggestions about the post, “What Is Profit In Filipino: Meaning And Translation.” Let us know what you think about this post by leaving a comment below.
We are Proud Pinoy.