PERSUADE IN TAGALOG – This article will teach you about what is Persuade in the Tagalog translation. What is the meaning of persuade in Tagalog? Also, how to use the word persuade in Tagalog sentences.
In Tagalog, the English word persuade translates as “manghikayat”. When we say persuade in English means it is to make someone do or believe something by giving them a good reason to do it. Meanwhile, ang manghikayat ay ang magpalaganap at mangumbinsi sa isang tao.
There are a couple of words that could translate into Persuade However, the use of these words depends on the context of the sentence; therefore, be mindful of what you write.
What is the meaning of Persuade in English?
Here is the meaning of persuade in English
The word persuade means to make someone do or believe something by giving them a good reason to do it or by talking to that person and making them believe it.
Additionally, to move by argument, entreaty, or expostulation to a belief, position, or course of action.
Persuade Synonyms In English
Here are some synonyms of persuade
- Bring around
- Talk someone into
What is Persuade in Tagalog?
English to Tagalog Translation
The word Persuade be directly translated as manghikayat
Persuade meaning In Tagalog (Manghikayat kahulugan)
Here is the meaning of persuade in Tagalog
Ang manghikayat ay nangangahulugang gawin o paniwalain ang isang tao sa pamamagitan ng pagbibigay sa kanila ng magandang dahilan para gawin ito o sa pamamagitan ng pakikipag-usap.
Dagdag pa rito, ang manghikayat ay ang magpalaganap at mangumbinsi sa isang tao.
Persuade Synonyms in Tagalog (Manghikayat Kasingkahulugan)
Here are the common synonyms of persuade in Tagalog.
Example Sentences of Persuade in English
Here are the example sentences of Persuade in English.
|Sentences of Persuade in English|
|Anything you can say to persuade them to go if they doesn’t want to.|
|It’s not easy, but I managed to persuade him to do what was right.|
|You cannot persuade me unless there are a lot of proof.|
|The very first step is to persuade administration of the importance of this situation.|
|You really persuade me.|
Example Sentences of Persuade in Tagalog (Manghikayat)
Time needed: 3 minutes.
Here are some example sentences of Persuade in Tagalog (manghikayat)
- Anuman ang maaari mong sabihin para hikayatin silang pumunta kung ayaw nila.
- Hindi madali, pero nagawa kong hikayatin siya na gawin ang tama.
- Hindi mo ako makukumbinsi maliban na lamang kung maraming patunay.
- Ang pinakaunang hakbang ay upang manghikayat ang pangangasiwa ng kahalagahan ng sitwasyong ito.
- Pinapaniwala mo talaga ako.
The word persuade means to make someone do or believe something by giving them a good reason to do it.
Ang manghikayat ay ang magpalaganap at mangumbinsi sa isang tao.
For More English and Tagalog Translations
Additionally, if you want to know more, see the following links below:
- Pours In Filipino Translation – Meaning of Pours in Tagalog
- Pouring In Filipino Translation – Meaning of Pouring in Tagalog
- Preferred In Filipino Translation – Meaning of Preferred in Tagalog
- Post In Tagalog Translation – Meaning of Post in Tagalog
- Posting In Tagalog Translation – Meaning of Posting in Tagalog
- Pose In Tagalog Translation – Meaning of Pose in Tagalog
- Poke In Tagalog Translation – Meaning of Poke in Tagalog
In summary, we have discussed what is the translation of the word persuade, meaning, kahulugan, kasingkahulugan in Tagalog, and synonyms. We also provided example sentences in English and Tagalog.
If you have any questions or suggestions about the post, “What Is Persuade In Filipino: Meaning And Translation.” Let us know what you think about this post by leaving a comment below.
We are Proud Pinoy.