MIGHT IN TAGALOG – This article will teach you what the word “might” is in Tagalog translation and its meaning.
Table of contents
- What is the meaning of Might in English?
- What is Might in Tagalog?
- Might meaning In Tagalog (Baka or Lakas)
- Example Sentences of Might in English
- Example Sentences of Might in Tagalog (Baka, Lakas)
- For More English and Tagalog Translations
There are a couple of words in the Filipino language that could be translated into “might.” However, the use of these words depends on the context of the sentence. Therefore, be mindful of what you write.
What is the meaning of Might in English?
The word “might” is the past tense of “may.” As a verb, it means it is used to ask questions and make requests, or to make a suggestion and express the possibility of something
- used to say that something might happen or be true in the future, but you can’t be sure.
- used to show that something is possible.
- used as a more polite way to ask for permission.
Additionally, as a noun it means a great and impressive power or strength. the ability to put effort into getting something done.
The difference between May and Might
When something is more likely to happen, use “may.”
Use “might” when something is less likely to happen or when you are making something up.
What are the Synonyms of Might?
Here are some synonyms for “might” (verb)
Here are some synonyms for “might” (noun)
What is Might in Tagalog?
The Tagalog word for “might” is translated as “baka” or “lakas.”
Might meaning In Tagalog (Baka or Lakas)
Ang baka ay tumutukoy bilang maaari o pwede ba.
Dagdag pa rito, ito rin ay nangangahulugang marahil, o nagdadalawang isip.
Samantala, ang lakas naman ay tumutukoy sa kakayahan ng katawan upang makagawa o maisagawa ang isang bagay.
Might Synonyms in Tagalog
Here are some synonyms for “baka”
Example Sentences of Might in English
Here are some example sentences of might in English.
|Sentences of might in English|
|We might have dinner tonight.|
|I might be home next week.|
|He might get caught by his father.|
|I might go to the grocery store later.|
|It was a show of military might that was very impressive.|
Example Sentences of Might in Tagalog (Baka, Lakas)
Time needed: 1 minute.
Here are some example sentences of might in Filipino (Baka, Lakas)
- Baka maghapunan tayo ngayong gabi.
- Baka next week pa ako uuwi.
- Maaring mahuli siya ng tatay niya.
- Baka mag-grocery ako mamaya.
- Ito ay isang pagpapakita ng lakas ng militar na lubhang kahanga-hanga.
The word “might” is used to ask questions and express the possibility of something.
Ang baka ay tumutukoy bilang maaari at ang lakas naman ay tumutukoy sa kakayahan.
For More English and Tagalog Translations
Additionally, if you want to know more, see the following links below:
In summary, we have discussed the meaning and translation of the word “might.” We also provided example sentences in English and Tagalog.
If you have any questions or suggestions about the post “Might In Tagalog Translation With Meaning,” let us know by leaving a comment below.
We are proud Pinoy.