ENDEAVOR IN TAGALOG – This article will teach you what the word “endeavor, endeavors and endeavour” is in the Tagalog translation and its meaning.
Table of contents
- What is the meaning of Endeavor in English?
- What is Endeavor in Tagalog?
- Endeavor Meaning In Tagalog (Pagsikapan Kahulugan)
- Endeavor Synonyms in Tagalog
- Example Sentences of Endeavor in English
- Example Sentences of Endeavor in Tagalog
- For More English and Tagalog Translations
There are a couple of words in the Filipino language that could be translated into “endeavor.” However, the use of these words depends on the context of the sentence. Therefore, be mindful of what you write.
What is the meaning of Endeavor in English?
The word “endeavor” means trying to do or to achieve something by making serious efforts.
Additionally, endeavor refers to the activity directed toward a goal.
What are the synonyms of “Endeavor”?
What is Endeavor in Tagalog?
|Endeavor||Pagsikapan or Pagsusumikap|
|Endeavors||Pagsikapan or Pagsusumikap|
|Endeavour||Pagsikapan or Pagsusumikap|
The Tagalog word for “endeavor” is translated as “pagsikapan” or “pagsusumikap,” depending on the context of the sentence.
Additionally, don’t get confused by the words “endeavour” and “endeavour” as they have the same meaning and translation in Tagalog.
Endeavor Meaning In Tagalog (Pagsikapan Kahulugan)
Ang “pagsikapan” ay tumutukoy sa paraan ng pagsisikap upang makuha o makamit ang isang bagay na ninanais sa buhay.
Endeavor Synonyms in Tagalog
Here are some synonyms of endeavor in Filipino
Example Sentences of Endeavor in English
Here are some example sentences of endeavor in English.
|Sentences of Endeavor in English|
|We should endeavor to do something better than this.|
|I am rooting for your endeavors in life.|
|All of Claris’s endeavors are all worth it.|
|I hope that all of our endeavors were fulfilled.|
|Our employer endeavors to meet all of our needs.|
Example Sentences of Endeavor in Tagalog
Time needed: 1 minute.
Here are some example sentences of Endeavor in Filipino (Pagsikapan or Pagsusumikap)
- Dapat nating pagsikapan na gumawa ng mas mahusay kaysa dito.
- Ako ay nakasuporta sa iyong mga pagsusumikap sa buhay.
- Ang lahat ng pagsisikap ni Claris ay sulit.
- Umaasa ako na ang lahat ng aming mga pagsusumikap ay matupad.
- Ang aming employer ay nagsisikap na matugunan ang lahat ng aming mga pangangailangan.
Pagsikapan or Pagsusumikap
For More English and Tagalog Translations
Additionally, if you want to know more, see the following links below:
In summary, we have discussed the meaning and translation of the word “endeavor.” We also provided example sentences.
If you have any questions or suggestions about the post “Endeavor In Filipino Translation With Meaning,” let us know by leaving a comment below.
We are proud Pinoy.