ELIGIBILITY IN TAGALOG – This article will teach you what the word “eligibility” is in the Tagalog translation and its meaning.
Table of contents
- What is the meaning of Eligibility in English?
- What are the Synonyms of Eligibility?
- What is Eligibility in Tagalog?
- Eligibility meaning In Tagalog (Pagiging karapat-dapat)
- Eligibility Synonyms in Tagalog (Pagiging karapat-dapat)
- Example Sentences of Eligibility in English
- Example Sentences of Eligibility in Tagalog (Pagiging karapat-dapat)
- For More English and Tagalog Translations
There are a couple of words that could translate into “eligibility.” However, the use of these words depends on the context of the sentence; therefore, be mindful of what you write.
What is the meaning of Eligibility in English?
The word “eligibility” means it is the quality or state of being able to be chosen or allowed to do something because you have the right qualifications.
Additionally, eligibility comes from the adjective eligible, which comes from the Middle French, meaning “fit to be chosen.” The Latin root word is eligere, “choose.”
What are the Synonyms of Eligibility?
Here are some synonyms of “eligibility”
What is Eligibility in Tagalog?
The tagalog word for “eligibility” is directly translated as “pagiging karapat-dapat.”
Eligibility meaning In Tagalog (Pagiging karapat-dapat)
Ang pagiging karapat-dapat ay tumutukoy sa sapat na kahusayan ng isang tao at ang pagiging kwalipikado nito na gawin ang isang bagay.
Eligibility Synonyms in Tagalog (Pagiging karapat-dapat)
Here are some synonyms of “Pagiging karapat-dapat”
- May karapatan
- Pagiging dapat
- Karapatang mahirang sa tungkulin
Example Sentences of Eligibility in English
Here are the example sentences of eligibility in English.
|Sentences of Eligibility in English|
|They will definitely hire you if you meet the eligibility criteria.|
|She was chosen because of her eligibility.|
|Our department was chosen as having the eligibility to present.|
|Eligibility is the key to getting the position you really want.|
|I need to make sure she’s eligible to take part.|
Example Sentences of Eligibility in Tagalog (Pagiging karapat-dapat)
Time needed: 1 minute.
Here are some example sentences of Eligibility in Filipino (Pagiging karapat-dapat).
- Tiyak na kukunin ka nila kung matugunan mo ang pamantayan sa pagiging karapat-dapat.
- Napili siya dahil sa kanyang pagiging karapat-dapat.
- Ang aming departamento ay napili bilang may karapat-dapat na magpresenta.
- Ang pagiging karapat-dapat ay ang susi sa pagkuha ng posisyon na talagang gusto mo.
- Kailangan kong tiyakin na siya ay karapat-dapat na makilahok.
The word “eligibility” means it is the quality or state of being able to be chosen or allowed to do something
Ang pagiging karapat-dapat ay tumutukoy sa sapat na kahusayan ng isang tao at ang pagiging kwalipikado nito
For More English and Tagalog Translations
Additionally, if you want to know more, see the following links below:
In summary, we have discussed the meaning and translation of the word “eligibility.” We also provided example sentences in English and Tagalog.
If you have any questions or suggestions about “Eligibility In Filipino Translation With Meaning.” Let us know what you think about this post by leaving a comment below.
We are Proud Pinoy.