DEPRESSION IN TAGALOG – This article will teach you about what is depression in the Tagalog translation. What is the meaning of depression in Tagalog? Also, how to use the word depression in Tagalog sentences.
In Tagalog, the English word depression translates as “depresyon”. When we say depression in English means mood disorder that leads to feeling sad and losing interest all the time. Meanwhile, ang depresyon ay isang karaniwang sakit sa utak at karamdaman sa emosyon.
Table of contents
- What is the meaning of Depression in English?
- Signs and Symptoms of Depressions
- What are the Synonyms of Depression?
- What is Depression in Tagalog?
- Depression meaning In Tagalog (Depresyon)
- Depression Synonyms in Tagalog (Depresyon)
- Example Sentences of Depression in English
- Example Sentences of Depression in Tagalog (Depresyon)
- For More English and Tagalog Translations
There are a couple of words that could translate into Depression. However, the use of these words depends on the context of the sentence; therefore, be mindful of what you write.
What is the meaning of Depression in English?
Here is the meaning of Depression in English
The word “depression” means it is a mood disorder that leads to feeling sad and losing interest all the time. It’s also called major depressive disorder or clinical depression.
Additionally, it also affects how you feel, think, and act, and it can lead to a number of emotional and physical problems. You may have trouble doing normal day-to-day things and sometimes feel like life isn’t worth living.
Signs and Symptoms of Depressions
According to mayoclinic, here the symptoms of depression include:
- Feelings of sadness, tearfulness, emptiness or hopelessness
- Angry outbursts, irritability or frustration, even over small matters
- Loss of interest or pleasure in most or all normal activities, such as sex, hobbies or sports
- Sleep disturbances, including insomnia or sleeping too much
- Tiredness and lack of energy, so even small tasks take extra effort
- Reduced appetite and weight loss or increased cravings for food and weight gain
- Anxiety, agitation or restlessness
- Slowed thinking, speaking or body movements
- Feelings of worthlessness or guilt, fixating on past failures or self-blame
- Trouble thinking, concentrating, making decisions and remembering things
- Frequent or recurrent thoughts of death, suicidal thoughts, suicide attempts or suicide
- Unexplained physical problems, such as back pain or headaches
What are the Synonyms of Depression?
Here are some synonyms of “depression”
What is Depression in Tagalog?
English to Tagalog Translation
The word “depression” can be translated as “depresyon” or “pagkalumbay” in Filipino, depending on the context of the sentence.
Depression meaning In Tagalog (Depresyon)
Here is the meaning of depression in Filipino
Ang depresyon ay isang karaniwang sakit sa utak at karamdaman sa emosyon at ang patuloy na pagkakaroon ng mababang antas ng kasiglahan, kawalan ng interes o
lakas, negatibong pag-iisip sa buhay.
Dagdag pa rito, ang depresyon ay isang kundisyon jung saan lubhang naaapektuhan ang aktibidad at kalooban ng isang tao kabilang na ang kanyang pag-iisip, pag-uugali, damdamin at pakiramdam.
Sintomas ng Depresyon?
- Emosyonal – Ito ang patuloy na mababang antas ng kasiglahan.
- Pisikal – Pagkakaroon ng talamak na pagkapagod.
- Pag-iisip – Ang pakiramdam ng pagiging walang saysay at kawalang pag-asa.
- Pag-uugali – Ang kawalang interes sa mga bagay na dati ay kinagigiliwan at higit sa lahat sa buhay.
Depression Synonyms in Tagalog (Depresyon)
Here are some synonyms of “Depresyon”
Example Sentences of Depression in English
Here are the example sentences of depression in English.
|Sentences of Depression in English|
|Having depression is not a joke.|
|If you feel you are suffering from depression, you should check with a doctor.|
|Aira has been treated for her depression.|
|Sometimes depression is taken as a joke by others.|
|Depression can kill many lives.|
Example Sentences of Depression in Tagalog (Depresyon)
Time needed: 3 minutes.
Here are some example sentences of Depresyon in Filipino (Depresyon)
- Ang pagkakaroon ng depresyon ay hindi biro.
- Kung sa tingin mo ay dumaranas ka ng depresyon, dapat kang magpatingin sa doktor.
- Ginamot si Aira para sa kanyang depresyon.
- Minsan ang depresyon ay ginagawang biro ng iba.
- Ang depresyon ay maaaring pumatay ng maraming buhay.
The word “depression” means a mood disorder that leads to feeling sad and losing interest all the time.
Ang depresyon ay isang karaniwang sakit sa utak at karamdaman sa emosyon.
For More English and Tagalog Translations
Additionally, if you want to know more, see the following links below:
- Conduct in Filipino
- Conducted in Filipino
- Conducting in Filipino
- Conquer In Tagalog Translation
- Coriander In Tagalog Translation
- Coward in Filipino
- Cramping in Filipino
- Cramps in Filipino
- Credit in Filipino
- Dalag In English Translation
In summary, we have discussed what is the translation of the word depression, meaning, kahulugan, kasingkahulugan in Tagalog, and synonyms. We also provided example sentences in English and Tagalog.
If you have any questions or suggestions about the post, “What Is Depression In Filipino : Meaning And Translation.” Let us know what you think about this post by leaving a comment below.
We are Proud Pinoy.