CONSCIOUSNESS IN TAGALOG – This article will teach you what the word “consciousness” is in the Tagalog translation and its meaning.
Table of contents
- What is the meaning of Consciousness in English?
- What is Consciousness in Tagalog?
- Consciousness meaning In Tagalog (Kamalayan kahulugan)
- Example Sentences of Consciousness in English
- Example Sentences of Consciousness in Tagalog (Kamalayan)
- For More English and Tagalog Translations
There are a couple of words that could be translated into “consciousness.” However, the use of these words depends on the context of the sentence, so be mindful of what you write.
What is the meaning of Consciousness in English?
Consciousness is the state of being aware, and the typical state of being aware is being awake and aware of what is going on around you.
Consciousness Synonyms In English
Here are some synonyms for “consciousness.”
What is Consciousness in Tagalog?
The Tagalog word for “consciousness” is directly translated as “kamalayan.”
Consciousness meaning In Tagalog (Kamalayan kahulugan)
Ang kamalayan ay tumutukoy sa katangian ng kaisipan ng isang tao na kung saan ito ay gising o alisto, at alam kung ano ang nangyayari sa kanyang paligid.
Consciousness Synonyms in Tagalog (Kamalayan Kasingkahulugan)
Here are some synonyms for “kamalayan.”
- May alam
Example Sentences of Consciousness in English
Here are some example sentences for “consciousness” in English.
|Sentences of consciousness in English|
|I think I lost consciousness for a minute.|
|Her consciousness ruined their friendship.|
|All of us have consciousness.|
|Your consciousness might put everyone around you in danger.|
|His consciousness is giving him a headache.|
Example Sentences of Consciousness in Tagalog (Kamalayan)
Time needed: 1 minute.
Here are some example sentences of Consciousness in Filipino (Kamalayan).
- Nawalan na yata ako ng malay ng isang minuto.
- Sinira ng kanyang kamalayan ang kanilang pagkakaibigan.
- Lahat tayo ay may kamalayan.
- Maaaring ilagay ng iyong kamalayan sa panganib ang lahat ng tao sa paligid mo.
- Ang kanyang kamalayan ay nagbibigay sa kanya ng sakit ng ulo.
Consciousness is the state of being aware.
Ang kamalayan ay tumutukoy sa katangian ng kaisipan ng isang tao na kung saan ito ay gising.
For More English and Tagalog Translations
Additionally, if you want to know more, see the following links below:
In summary, we have discussed the meaning and translation of the word “consciousness.” We also provided example sentences in English and Tagalog.
If you have any questions or suggestions about “Consciousness In Filipino Translation With Meaning.” Let us know what you think about this post by leaving a comment below.
We are Proud Pinoy.