COMPETE IN TAGALOG – This article will teach you what the word “competitive” is in Tagalog translation and its meaning.
Table of contents
- What is the meaning of Competitive in English?
- What is Competitive in Tagalog?
- Competitive meaning In Tagalog (Mapagkumpitensya)
- Example Sentences of Competitive in English
- Example Sentences of Competitive in Tagalog (Mapagkumpitensya)
- For More English and Tagalog Translations
There are a couple of words in the Filipino language that could be translated into “competitive.” However, the use of these words depends on the context of the sentence. Therefore, be mindful of what you write.
What is the meaning of Competitive in English?
The word “competitive” means that you want to be the best at what you do and you want to do well when involved in any kind of sports or competitions.
Additionally, a competitive person has a very strong desire to win or be more successful than other people.
What are the Synonyms of Competitive?
Here are some synonyms for “competitive”
What is Competitive in Tagalog?
The Tagalog word for “competitive” is translated as “mapagkumpitensya.”
Competitive meaning In Tagalog (Mapagkumpitensya)
Ang mapagkumpitensya ay tumutukoy sa ugali ng tao na lahat ng ginagawa ay gustong maging pinakamahusay sa larangan ng kumpetisyon at kahit sa buhay.
Dagdag pa rito, ito ang mga taong hindi magpapatalo lahat ay gagawin upang maging mahusay.
Competitive Synonyms in Tagalog (Mapagkumpitensya)
Here are some synonyms for “mapagkumpitensya“
- Hindi nagpapatalo
Example Sentences of Competitive in English
Here are some example sentences of competitive in English.
|Sentences of competitive in English|
|She is very competitive.|
|We have to be more competitive for us to win this competition.|
|Our opponent is one of the competitive groups in this game.|
|Jane is competitive in her work.|
|Sometimes being competitive is not good. Just be happy with what you have.|
Example Sentences of Competitive in Tagalog (Mapagkumpitensya)
Time needed: 1 minute.
Here are some example sentences of competitive in Filipino (Mapagkumpitensya)
- Siya ay napaka-mapagkumpitensya.
- Kailangan nating maging mas mapagkumpitensya para manalo tayo sa kompetisyong ito.
- Ang aming kalaban ay isa sa mga mapagkumpitensyang grupo sa larong ito.
- Si Jane ay mapagkumpitensya sa kanyang trabaho.
- Minsan ang pagiging mapagkumpitensya ay hindi maganda. Maging masaya ka lang kung anong meron ka.
The word “competitive” means that you want to be the best at what you do and you want to do well.
Ang mapagkumpitensya ay tumutukoy sa ugali ng tao na lahat ng ginagawa ay gustong maging pinakamahusay.
For More English and Tagalog Translations
Additionally, if you want to know more, see the following links below:
In summary, we have discussed the meaning and translation of the word “competitive.” We also provided example sentences in English and Tagalog.
If you have any questions or suggestions about the post “Competitive In Tagalog Translation With Meaning,” let us know by leaving a comment below.
We are proud Pinoy.