AWFUL IN TAGALOG – This article will teach you what the word “awful” is in the Tagalog translation and its meaning.
Table of contents
- What is the meaning of Awful in English?
- What is Awful in Tagalog?
- Awful meaning In Tagalog (Kakila-kilabot Kahulugan)
- Example Sentences of Awful in English
- Example Sentences of Awful in Tagalog (Kakila-kilabot)
- For More English and Tagalog Translations
There are a couple of words in the Filipino language that could be translated into “awful.” However, the use of these words depends on the context of the sentence. Therefore, be mindful of what you write.
What is the meaning of Awful in English?
The word “awful” means unpleasant or terrible. It is used to refer to something or someone that is unpleasant.
Awful Synonyms In English
Here are some synonyms for “awful”:
What is Awful in Tagalog?
The Tagalog word for “awful” is translated as “kakila-kilabot.”
See also: Translate English To Filipino Words And Tagalog to English Dictionary
Awful meaning In Tagalog (Kakila-kilabot Kahulugan)
Ang salitang “kakila-kilabot” ay ginagamit upang sumangguni sa isang bagay o isang tao na hindi kasiya-siya.
Awful Synonyms in Tagalog (Kakila-kilabot Kasingkahulugan)
Here are some synonyms for “kakila-kilabot”:
Example Sentences of Awful in English
Here are some example sentences for “awful” in English.
|Sentences of awful in English|
|The whole place is awful.|
|Terry is an awful person.|
|The man in the black hat looks awful.|
|She had an awful toy.|
|The smell in an old basement is awful.|
Example Sentences of Awful in Tagalog (Kakila-kilabot)
Time needed: 1 minute.
Here are some example sentences of awful in Filipino (Kakila-kilabot).
- Ang buong lugar ay kakila-kilabot.
- Si Terry ay isang kakila-kilabot na tao.
- Ang lalaking naka-itim na sumbrero ay mukhang kakila-kilabot.
- Siya ay nagkaroon ng isang kakila-kilabot na laruan.
- Ang amoy sa isang lumang basement ay kakila-kilabot.
The word “awful” means unpleasant or terrible.
Ang salitang “kakila-kilabot” ay ginagamit upang sumangguni sa isang bagay na hindi kasiya-siya.
For More English and Tagalog Translations
Additionally, if you want to know more, see the following links below:
In summary, we have discussed the meaning and translation of the word “awful.” We also provided example sentences in English and Filipino.
If you have any questions or suggestions about the post “Awful In Filipino Translation With Meaning,” let us know by leaving a comment below.
We are proud Pinoy.