AnticipatION IN TAGALOG – This article will teach you what the word “anticipation” is in the Tagalog translation and its meaning.
Table of contents
- What is the meaning of Anticipation in English?
- What are the Synonyms of Anticipation?
- What is Anticipation in Tagalog?
- Anticipation meaning In Tagalog (Pag-asam)
- Anticipation Synonyms in Tagalog (Pag-asam)
- Example Sentences of Anticipation in English
- Example Sentences of Anticipation in Tagalog (Pag-asam)
- For More English and Tagalog Translations
There are a couple of words in the Filipino language that could be translated into “anticipation.” However, the use of these words depends on the context of the sentence. Therefore, be mindful of what you write.
What is the meaning of Anticipation in English?
The word “anticipation” means the act of anticipating, expectation or hope and something that will happen soon makes people excited.
Additionally, anticipation refers to the act of looking forward to a prior action that takes into account or forestalls a later action.
What are the Synonyms of Anticipation?
Here are some synonyms of “anticipation”
What is Anticipation in Tagalog?
The Tagalog word for “anticipation” is translated as “pag-asam.”
Anticipation meaning In Tagalog (Pag-asam)
Ang pag-asam ay tumutukoy sa pag-asa, pagnanais o pananabik. Ito ay madalas gamitin kapag mayroong isang bagay o tao na matagal nang hindi nakita at nais na makasama.
Anticipation Synonyms in Tagalog (Pag-asam)
Here are some synonyms of “pag-asam”
Example Sentences of Anticipation in English
Here are the example sentences of Anticipation in English.
|Sentences of Anticipation in English|
|She gave him an expectation of earnings.|
|Anticipation increases my heartbeat because he’s coming to me.|
|The anticipation of a vacation is really fun!|
|She had a feeling of great anticipation before the wedding.|
|His eyes are wide with anticipation as he looks at me.|
Example Sentences of Anticipation in Tagalog (Pag-asam)
Time needed: 1 minute.
Here are some example sentences of Anticipation in Filipino (Pag-asam)
- Binigyan siya ng inaasahan na kita.
- Ang aking pag-asam ay nagpapataas ng pintig ng puso ko dahil papalapit siya sa akin.
- Ang pag–asam ng isang bakasyon ay talagang masaya!
- Nakadama siya ng matinding pananabik bago ang kasal.
- Nanlaki ang mga mata niya sa pag-asa habang nakatingin sa akin.
The word “anticipation” means the act of anticipating, expectation or hope.
Ang pag-asam ay tumutukoy sa pag-asa, pagnanais o pananabik.
For More English and Tagalog Translations
Additionally, if you want to know more, see the following links below:
- Acquisition In Filipino
- Adapt In Filipino
- After In Filipino
- Anticipate In Filipino
- Anticipating In Filipino
In summary, we have discussed the meaning and translation of the word “anticipation.” We also provided example sentences.
If you have any questions or suggestions about the post “Anticipation In Tagalog Translation With Meaning,” let us know by leaving a comment below.
We are Proud Pinoy.