ABULOY IN ENGLISH – This article will teach you what the word “abuloy” is in the English translation and its meaning.
Table of contents
- What is the meaning of Abuloy in Tagalog? (Abuloy Kahulugan)
- What is Abuloy in English?
- What is the Meaning of Abuloy In English (Donation)
- Example Sentences of Abuloy in Tagalog
- Example Sentences of Abuloy in English (Donation)
- For More English and Tagalog Translations
There are a couple of words in the English language that could be translated into “abuloy.” However, the use of these words depends on the context of the sentence. Therefore, be mindful of what you write.
What is the meaning of Abuloy in Tagalog? (Abuloy Kahulugan)
Ang abuloy ay tumutukoy sa tulong na ibinibigay sa namatayan bilang pakikiramay.
Dagdag pa rito, ito ay pagbibigay ng tulong sa mga taong nangangailangan.
Abuloy Synonyms in Tagalog (Abuloy Kasingkahulugan)
Here are some synonyms for “Abuloy”.
What is Abuloy in English?
The English word for “abuloy” is translated as “donation.”
See also: Translate English To Tagalog Words And Tagalog to English Dictionary
What is the Meaning of Abuloy In English (Donation)
The word “donation” means giving money or goods to someone, especially to a charity or public institution, in order to help them without any expectation of return.
Abuloy Synonyms In English (Donation)
Here are some synonyms of “donation“.
Example Sentences of Abuloy in Tagalog
Here are the example sentences of abuloy in Tagalog.
|Sentences of abuloy in Tagalog|
|Nagpapasalamat ang pamilya ng namatayan sa iyong abuloy.|
|Malaking tulong ang abuloy na inyong ibinigay sa amin.|
|Nanghihingi sila ng abuloy dahil labis silang apektuhan ng bagyo.|
|Ang abuloy na ibinigay mo sa pamilya ng namatayan ay malaking tulong.|
|Iaabuloy ko na ito hindi kona ito magagamit.|
Example Sentences of Abuloy in English (Donation)
Time needed: 1 minute.
Here are some example sentences in English (donation).
- The family of the deceased is grateful for your donation.
- The donation you have given us has been a great help.
- They are asking for donations because they are severely affected by the typhoon.
- The contribution you give to the family of the deceased is a great help.
- I will donate it because I will no longer use it.
Ang abuloy ay tumutukoy sa tulong na ibinibigay sa namatayan bilang pakikiramay at mga taong nangangailangan.
The word “donation” means giving money or goods to someone, especially to a charity or public institution.
For More English and Tagalog Translations
Additionally, if you want to know more, see the following links below:
In summary, we have discussed the meaning and translation of the word “abuloy.” We also provided example sentences.
If you have any questions or suggestions about the post “Abuloy In English Translation With Meaning,” let us know by leaving a comment below.
We are proud Pinoy.