Quotes About Growing Up – Growing up is difficult. That can’t be denied by anybody. There isn’t a single rite of passage that doesn’t cause some worry. Children are growing so fast, their first solo bike rides result in scratches and bruises.
First periods are marked by stains, first driving exams can sometimes result in tears and first loves, as we all know, may lead to broken hearts. And just though these milestones are labeled as “learning experiences” doesn’t make them any less unpleasant when you’re going through them.
Aside from this inspirational quotes about growing up, it also includes morning inspirational quotes for friends, morning inspirational quotes about happiness and morning inspirational quotes about life.
What are Quotes?
Quotes are a group of words taken from a text or speech that are repeated or copied out, usually with a disclaimer that the author or speaker is not the original.
The Best Inspirational Quotes About Growing Up
1. “Maturity is a high price to pay for growing up.” — Tom Stoppard
2. “As long as you’re green, you’re growing. As soon as you’re ripe, you start to rot.” — Ray Kroc
3. “The trick is growing up without growing old.” — Casey Stengel
4. “Growing old is mandatory. Growing up is optional.” — Walt Disney
5. “Most people don’t grow up. Most people age. They find parking spaces, honor their credit cards, get married, have children, and call that maturity. What that is, is aging.” — Maya Angelou
6. “It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are.” — E.E. Cummings
7. “When they tell you to grow up, they mean stop growing.” — Tom Robbins
8. “’Oh,’ she thought, ‘How horrible it is that people have to grow up and marry and change!’” — L.M. Montgomery
9. “Growing older is not upsetting; being perceived as old is.” — Kenny Rogers
10. “You don’t stop laughing when you grow old, you grow old when you stop laughing.” — George Bernard Shaw
11. “The mark of the immature man is that he wants to die nobly for a cause, while the mark of the mature man is that he wants to live humbly for one.” — J.D. Salinger
12. “Growing up is losing some illusions in order to acquire others.” — Virginia Woolf
13. “Growing up happens in a heartbeat. One day you’re in diapers; the next day you’re gone. But the memories of childhood stay with you for the long haul.” — The Wonder Years
14. “Growing apart doesn’t change the fact that for a long time we grew side by side; our roots will always be tangled. I’m glad for that.” — Allie Condie, Matched
15. “My mother… she is beautiful, softened at the edges, and tempered with a spine of steel. I want to grow old and be like her.” — Jodi Picoult
16. “Growing up happens when you start having things you look back on and wish you could change.” — Cassandra Clare, City of Ashes
17. “You need not be sorry for her. She was one of the kind that likes to grow up. In the end, she grew up of her own free will a day quicker than the other girls.” — J.M. Barrie, Peter Pan
18. “Growing old is unavoidable, but never growing up is possible. I believe you can retain certain things from your childhood if you protect them — certain traits, certain places where you don’t let the world go.” — Martin Luther King, Jr.
19. “Growing up, we are told many things; one being, you can do anything. But somewhere between child and adult, things change.” — Julie Hebert, Why Not You
20. “As I learned from growing up, you don’t mess with your grandmother.” — Prince William
21. “Parents can only give good advice or put them on the right paths, but the final forming of a person’s character lies in their own hands.” — Anne Frank
22. “When we are children, we seldom think of the future. This innocence leaves us free to enjoy ourselves as few adults can. The day we fret about the future is the day we leave our childhood behind.” — Patrick Rothfuss, The Name of the Wind
23. “It takes years to learn the difference between who to let go and who to be patient with. The same way it takes years to know what you deserve and what you don’t. So hang in there — growth and experience come with time.” — R.M. Drake
24. “Wasn’t it beautiful when you believed in everything?” — Unknown
25.“Growing up happens when you start having things you look back on and wish you could change.“ – Cassandra Clare
READ: 15 Funniest Tagalog Love Quotes for Guys This 2021 and 10 Funniest Tagalog Love Quotes For Her This 2021
Morning Inspirational Quotes for Friends
Here are morning inspirational quotes for friends.
1. Distance can never change our friendship. Wishing you a productive day ahead.
2. Wake up and have a lot of fun. The day is fully yours!
3. Whenever I think of you, all my worries go away. Good morning my dear friend!
4. I’m so excited to start a new day with my new friend. Let’s make it a day to remember!
5. Good morning. I’m feeling fresh and all charged up because you’re my friend now.
6. A new day has come. It’s your time to rise and shine like a star!
7. Every morning brings you new hopes and new opportunities. Don’t miss any one of them while you’re sleeping. Good morning!
8. Thank you for deciding to be my friend. Welcome to my world, and of course, welcome to a new day!
10. Good morning to you. May every step you make be filled with happiness, love, and peace.
11. I cannot guaranty you a day full of success and happiness, but today, I can guaranty you the loving company of a true friend! Good morning!
12. I hope your day be filled with countless moments of joy and surprises. Good morning!
13. Good morning, dear friend. I hope your day starts with a big, bright smile.
14. I love every morning in my life because they always give me another chance to spend one more day with you. Good morning my friend!
15. A morning spent without a friend like you is a morning wasted. Please wake up, my dear friend. We are surely going to have a great day today! Good morning!
READ: Top 10 Smooth Pick Up Lines For Him This 2021 and Top 10 Cheesy Pick Up Lines in Tagalog For Crush This 2021
Morning Inspirational Quotes About Happiness
Also try to read these morning inspirational quotes for friends.
1. Rise and shine! The sun is rising just for you today! Let it light your path and lead you on your way. Good Morning!
2. The way you get out of bed will lay the foundation of the day that lies ahead. So wake up with a smile and walk out with a bounce in your step because you deserve it.
3. Rise up, start fresh, see the bright opportunity in each day.
4. Every morning comes with this promise. Give the wings of effort to your dreams, and your life will be full of bliss.
5. The morning is good because we remember that no matter what went wrong the previous days, we just got a perfect opportunity to rewrite history and do better.
6. Every morning is destiny’s way of telling you that your purpose in life is yet to be fulfilled.
7. Mornings are a great way to enjoy the world. You see it as it should be, peaceful, quiet, and the birds are singing.
8. If you haven’t been able to achieve something, today is the best time to start working towards it again.
9. Each new morning brings you a special gift. The mistakes of yesterday are gone. Use the day to avoid the mistakes of tomorrow.
10. To become great, you need to do great things, one of which is waking up early in the morning.
11. Opportunities will knock on your door every morning. But if you keep sleeping they will simply pass you by.
12. The beauty of the morning is wasted on those who sleep through it. Don’t be like them. Capture the day, make it your own. Get a head start on those who waste the beauty freely granted to them.
13. Saying good morning is not just a greeting. It signifies a hope that the beautiful morning will bring a smile on your face and happiness in your life.
14. Every new morning gives you the chance to learn, to strive, and to be better than you were the day before.
15. When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive, to breathe, think, enjoy, and to love.
Morning Inspirational Quotes About Life
Lastly, here are morning inspirational quotes about life.
1. “Write it on your heart that every day is the best day in the year.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
2. “I get up every morning and it’s going to be a great day. You never know when it’s going to be over, so I refuse to have a bad day.” – Paul Henderson
3. “Today’s goals: Coffee and kindness. Maybe two coffees, and then kindness.” – Nanea Hoffman
4. “An early-morning walk is a blessing for the whole day.” – Henry David Thoreau
5. “I wake up every morning at nine and grab for the morning paper. Then I look at the obituary page. If my name is not on it, I get up.” – Benjamin Franklin
6. “Every morning, I wake up saying, ‘I’m still alive, a miracle.’ And so I keep on pushing.” — Jim Carrey
7. “If you’re changing the world, you’re working on important things. You’re excited to get up in the morning.” – Larry Page
8. “When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive, to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love.” – Marcus Aurelius
9. “I like freedom. I wake up in the morning and say, ‘I don’t know, should I have a popsicle or a donut?’ You know, who knows?” – Oscar Nunez
10. “Smile in the mirror. Do that every morning and you’ll start to see a big difference in your life.” – Yoko Ono
11. “Some people dream of success, while other people get up every morning and make it happen.” – Wayne Huizenga
12. “Morning comes whether you set the alarm or not.” – Ursula K. Le Guin
13. “I used to love night best but the older I get the more treasures and hope and joy I find in mornings.” – Terri Guillemets
14. “Morning is an important time of day, because how you spend your morning can often tell you what kind of day you are going to have.” – Lemony Snicket
15. “It is in the early morning hour that the unseen is seen, and that the far-off beauty and glory, vanquishing all their vagueness, move down upon us till they stand clear as crystal close over against the soul.” – Sarah Smiley
READ: Pinaka Corny Pick Up Lines For Your Girlfriend This 2021 and English Corny Pick Up Lines That Will Make You Cringe This 2021
- Inspirational Quotes About Leadership to Become An Inspiring Leader
- Famous Love Quotes to Say to Loved Ones
- Funny Quotes About Life, Love, and Self
- Funny Quotes For Different Occasions
- Famous Love Quotes to Say to Loved Ones