Bible Verse About Life Purpose – speaks of God encouragement in times of struggles. This Bible Verse tells us life changing stories and examples that we may apply on our own and have new encouragement everyday. To know your purpose in life, you have to read the bible in the morning and before you end your day in the evening. That will help you grow your spiritual life and have courage even in time of troubles. And these Bible verse about purpose and changing new life has their tagalog translation.
We as human has all the possibilities in life. These possibilities are unanimous and unpredictable. But if we learn to lean on God Almighty that is our creator and savior, we will then be equipped and prepped to face whatever is on ahead us. In order to do that, we should meditate every day and night. Take time to read God’s word to have courage and inspiration to know our purpose in everyday life. And to help you find the suited bible verses about life purpose, here are the Bible Scriptures that you may read for encouragement.
Bible Verses about Purpose in Life Despite of Struggles (English)
Here are the inspirational Bible verse about purpose in Life that you can read for your devotional time.
- Isaiah 41:10
“Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right and of my righteousness.”
– This Bible verse about life expresses God’s promise that we should have courage in times of struggles. He is always there whenever we need Him. We just have to put our trust and faith in Him.
– When God said that we should not be dismayed, it means that He can sustain and preserve us whenever trials may come. His love and grace is always sufficient for us if we have faith in Him.
- John 6:35
” And Jesus said unto them, I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst.”
– God’s word reminds us through this Bible verse about our purpose in life. He has given us the reasons why we should not worry for things to come. Because He informed us that he is the bread of life and whoever take that bread will never be hungry and whoever believed in Him will never thirst again.
– This verse also reminds us that He is our savior, His flesh and blood which is the scriptures in the Bible was our salvation. He is the living God that looks over us.
- Matthew 6:34
“Take no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.”
– Life may bring worries and uncertainties but this Bible verse gives us purpose to keep moving because God is always there.
– This Bible verse is expresses the message of God that we should not worry for the struggles in life but to give our burdens to God.
- Matthew 6:33
” But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and His righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.
– Always remember that the promises of God always involves seeking Him and putting Him as our priority and all things will follow. So the Bible verse presented here, tells us that our purpose is to Seek for His kingdom and goodness so we can have new and changing life.
Bible Verses about Life Struggles Tagalog
Narito ang mga Bible Verse sa Tagalog na maari mong basahin para sa iyong devotional.
- Isaiah 41:10 “Huwag kang matakot, sapagka’t ako’y sumasaiyo; huwag kang manglupaypay, sapagka’t ako’y iyong Dios; aking palalakasin ka; oo, aking tutulungan ka; oo, aking aalalayan ka ng kanang kamay ng aking katuwiran.”
– Ang verse na’to ay nagpapahayag ng pangako ng Panginoon na hwag tayong matakot sa kung ano man ang maaring mangyari sa atin, dahail lagi syang nandyan, naka antabay sa atin. Siya ang nagbibigay lakas sa atin araw-araw para harapin ang anumang pagsubok sa buhay.
- John 6:35 ” Sa kanila’y sinabi ni Jesus, Ako ang tinapay ng kabuhayan: ang lumalapit sa akin ay hindi magugutom, at ang sumasampalataya sa akin kailan ma’y hindi mauuhaw.”
– Napaphiwatig naman ng bersong ito na ang Panginoon lamang ang ating kaligtasan. Ang mga salita nya ang tinapay at tubig para sa ating kaluluwa na nagpepreserba ng ating buhay-espiritwal.
- Matthew 6:34 “Kaya’t huwag ninyong ikabalisa ang sa araw ng bukas: sapagka’t ang araw ng bukas ay mababalisa sa kaniyang sarili. Sukat na sa kaarawan ang kaniyang kasamaan.”
– Habang sa mga salitang ito ay pinapalam sa atin na wag nating problemahin kung ano man ang para sa susnod na araw dahil ang panginoon ang humahawak ng ating kinabukasan. Kailangan lang nating maging tapat at manampalataya sa kanya dahil sya ang may hawak ng lahat.
- Matthew 6:33 “Datapuwa’t hanapin muna ninyo ang kaniyang kaharian, at ang kaniyang katuwiran; at ang lahat ng mga bagay na ito ay pawang idaragdag sa inyo.”
– Sa bersong ito ay pinapaalam sa atin na kailangan nating unahin ang kaharian ng Panginoon sa araw-araw at ang mga pinapanalangin at ang mga gusto ng ating puso ay ibibigay nya.
The importance of meditating with God’s word not only grows our spiritual life but also help us to be mature. And there are a lot of English and Tagalog verses in the Bible that you can read to meditate and devote your life to God. By which you can help yourself find your purpose in life.
You can also add more of these Bible verses if you like and share your favorite Bible Massage.
You can read more of our Daily Bible Verses: